Home | About | Donate

On Idiocy, Hypocrisy, Criminality and Lunatic Ineptitude, But Don't Forget Alotta Love, Okay?

On Idiocy, Hypocrisy, Criminality and Lunatic Ineptitude, But Don't Forget Alotta Love, Okay?

Back to the surreal circus. In today's news of crimes against truth and reason: The moron-in-chief responded to the Russia debacle with an incoherent twitterfit about fake news, illegal leaks, Obama being "soft on Russia" and how it's all to cover up Clinton's lousy campaign. And at a presser with Netanyahu he said what racism? and how about that election? and some of his best friends and "You're going to see a lot of love." And a GOP judge is calling for impeachment. We know. It's hard to keep up.

Did I really see what I thought I saw? At the end of the story was a photo of Donny holding a little sign "I Got Nuthin". We could have told you that, Donny. That's the first honesty from you since long before those Birther Tweets about Obama. Nuthin! And even THAT might be an overstatement!

Holy Macaroni! I think it's about time to call for the men in the white coats!

Please

OMG! There IS a sane republican in this universe!

I called Paul Ryan yesterday, and I told him, in no uncertain terms, to impeach this fool.

Thank yah; thank yah verah much!!!!

Who needs editorial cartoons,when you've got Trump's alternative facts reality!

But his millions of ardent supporters still believe every word he says! It's all the fault of the media & the Democrats & anyone else who dares question
their leader! Sad! Scary!

Don't count on it -- just wait till McConnell and Ryan get a hold of him ...
But I do applaud your optimism! :sunglasses: