Home | About | Donate

On World Refugee Day, Trump Gets Big Fat "F" for Treatment of World's Displaced and Persecuted

On World Refugee Day, Trump Gets Big Fat "F" for Treatment of World's Displaced and Persecuted

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

As the international community marks World Refugee Day on Wednesday, a new report card offers a scathing—though unsurprising—assessment of how the Trump administration's doing in terms of refugee and humanitarian protection, assigning it an F.

Someone please tell me this wasn’t why Trump was separating children from their parents, so he could sigh an order to reunite them on World Refugee Day, and look like a hero in the MSM. Please tell me I’m wrong, hell tell me I’m nuts, that even he wouldn’t be that wacko.

The agenda to pit Liberals against Conservatives and natives against migrants goes on:

Spanish students kicked out their dorms in the middle of studies to make way for new migrants. Gee I wonder if that’s not deliberately provocative. https://www.zerohedge.com/n

Of course these migrants are really refugees of the Liberal/Conservative order. Are taking in refugees while promoting austerity designed to bring people together? I wonder.

Will CD cover this?

I see it as pitting racist slob President Trump against the rest of the world. He is nothing short of pathetic.