Home | About | Donate

One Year After Khashoggi's Brutal Murder: Business as Usual?

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/10/01/one-year-after-khashoggis-brutal-murder-business-usual

It’s particularly disgusting to view the participation of M$MBS (e.g. 60 Minutes) in the revarnishing of Mohammad bin Bonesaw. Won’t be long before Oprah has him on again.

2 Likes

According to John Kiriakou, we’re the hired help:

Peace
Po

1 Like

I don’t watch 60 minutes and haven’t seen any oprah shows ever. Can’t stand those kind of shows. I enjoyed Phil Donohau many years ago but that’s it as far as reg. tv goes for me. Give me progresssive blogs, good non fiction and I am good to go.

2 Likes

I’m nowhere near good to go without some good fiction, myself. It’s like a basic nutrient I start to dry up without (and it’s been too many days without a good novel, lately). I’m thinking of taking on Kidnapped, by Robert Louis Stevenson, because nobody can write like that wizard, and Kidnapped was his own favorite.

Aleph_ Null:
I’m not so sure anyone would call this fiction , “good,” but he certainly has been prolific----that would be the Trump, of course. Oh, and I loved KIDNAPPED too, all the ins and outs and weirdness and occasional kindness of pirates. Hmmm, maybe we should elect pirates, because at least, they seem to fulfill their expectations. I still think Trump will end up choking on one hamburger too many------gluttons are like that. And as for MBS----i don’t see a pretty ending there either.

1 Like

“I can hire one half of the working class to kill the other half.” - Jay Gould