Home | About | Donate

OOOPS: 'Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii...This is Not a Drill'

OOOPS: 'Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii...This is Not a Drill'

Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard tweeted that it was a false alarm.

Incoming

Possibly the alert was sent by mistake. But i also suspect this kind of terror-seeding is deliberate.

Happy times!

Now we know why Aerica is no longer the home of the brave, scare tactics seem to work .

Talk about a wake-up call! Maybe, just maybe peace is not a bad idea. Real peace!

It has been empirically proven that disseminating fear is one of the biggest weapons the ruling class uses to keep people "in line’…

Very true, and used by the ruling class since ancient times.
" Oderint Dum Mutant". Let them hate provided they fear.

Fear is also one of the best ways to fund and enable the egregious trillion $ war budget. Like I have posted before: if the U.S. armed forces had no enemies to put the fear into it’s people; it would have to invent them and unfortunately, that is exactly what they do!

1.) IMPEACH THAT FUCKER!!! (We’ll deal with Piss-head Pence next!!!)
2.) WHY is this threat not being dealt with by ANYONE in the Fascist government???!!
3.) THANK YOU TULSI GABBARD for your vigilance, dedication, and continued TRUTH-TELLING!!!

Trump regards Obama’s birthplace as a foreign country … you know, similar to Puerto Rico, so … Donnie will be fiddling with his golf clubs if and when Honolulu burns.

This is not the first time this has happened in the “nuclear era”. Given that, it is disturbing that there was such a long gap between the initial alert and the “all clear”. This is a reflection of the alert system and those who run it, not any particular administration.

One of the best things we could do as a nation, would be to start cutting our “defense” budget immediately, to the tune of about 25% immediately, followed by 12.5% cuts each year for the next 4 years, leveling out at about a quarter of what it is now. There are a host of other, more important things, that could be funded with some of these savings. Many of these other things would actually be investments that would pay us back manyfold. Things such as everyone having decent health care, affordable housing, expansion of alternative and sustainable production of energy and food, environmental remediation, etc. Military spending is the most wasteful use of resources that there is! Excessive militarism inevitably leads to more war and more waste preparing for war. It is the worst possible use of any nation’s human and material resources.

What you say is true. But I think this was just a screw up. It has that feel. When they use fear it is usually toward a specific purpose or goal. But damn.

Nighthawk let me tell you something amazing. The other day on another site called “raw story” I posted a comment very much like the one you just did. I got back a reply telling me to stop being so militant. They told me that Raw Story was a “liberal” website and I should post my militant trash elsewhere. When I read it, I almost fell off my chair. Then I once again questioned if there was any hope left for this world.

I vote for the latter. I would expect no less from this FEAR-MONGERING country!

Sorry…I don’t get it.:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m old and also atheist.

I agree, but never going to happen! Amerika is now the Fourth Reich, backed by a dictatorship called the military, industrial, corrupt,Congressional, complex.

Do we even have any ambassadors anymore to TALK instead of KILL?

Personally, in case of a real attack, I’m walking outside to be vaporized immediately, because I don’t want to live through something like that.

nighthawk, WE would do it if WE had any power! But THEY run the nightmare and THEY can’t make any money from PEACE!

I left rawstory years ago, Dan. Reading what you wrote means I haven’t missed a damned thing!