Home | About | Donate

Our Immigrant Prisons Are an Atrocity

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/07/03/our-immigrant-prisons-are-atrocity

Our government is an atrocity.

However, most everyone we know supports these political parties that allow this atrocity to continue.

Please don’t tell me the Democrats are doing everything in their power to stop this as I don’t see any radical action taken to bring this to an end.

I hear a lot of whimpering and excuses while men, women, and children are continually abused.

2 Likes

Atrocity? Those for-profit concentration “facilities” and the policy agenda of the trump regime that spawned them are a crime against humanity.

Just think where they will go next if, as is currently the case from the ruling political scum (except the very few), nothing of substance is done to bring the perpetrators or the racism or crony profiteering or hiring thugs to enforce the crime/agenda to full and meaningful account!

We have entered the time of zero accountability for crimes against humanity sadly, as well as leadership of wisdom and intelligence, and little or nothing will be done while DINO craven sellouts join R’Con pathological racists and killers in determining what is done or not.

2 Likes

People need to wake up and realize we live in a CORPORATE MILITARY POLICE STATE! Immigrant prisons ??? It’s just an extension of the INDUSTRIAL PRISON SYSTEM by the elite in the US in total control of the government.

The American Revolution was all about INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM----this is why people came here----to get away from authoritarians ------NO government should be allowed to imprison people unless they are violent. SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM—SUPPORT THE COMMONS------

3 Likes

We went through this with Gitmo. Anything good going on there?

Will trump lay a bunch of fear mongering on us tomorrow, trash the left, or praise the right?

1 Like

yep i was literally just talking about this a minute ago. Too many “democrats” are actually republicans.

1 Like

BINGO! GET THEM ALL OUT! Bought and sold by the corporations…get all the DINOs out and let some REAL lefties with REAL integrity lead our country. It’s a mess!!!

1 Like

I don’t think most people realize this is standardized in penal situations across Texas. This isn’t entirely new, This is an extension of a larger system so there are several things contributing to what is happening. Privatization is only one.

Greetings, your voice will be very welcome here.