Home | About | Donate

'Our System Kills People': 27-Year-Old Diabetic Man Latest to Die in US Amid Skyrocketing Cost of Insulin

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/07/our-system-kills-people-27-year-old-diabetic-man-latest-die-us-amid-skyrocketing

The CEOs of these companies should be tried for murder.

7 Likes

And all pharmaceutical companies should be nationalized immediately.

7 Likes

Good thing Joe Biden is there to tell us ACA is wonderful and a $15/hr minimum wage law is totally unnecessary (Wilkerson couldn’t survive on more than $16.)

Now consider this: cerain corporate execs made huge bonuses based on their decision to jack up the price of insulin.

Capitalism= Extortion + Blame the poor.

4 Likes

He’s such an evil corporate whore

2 Likes

Been saying that for a long time Recon. I guess this will be a strike against Bernie for trying to help some of these desperate folks.

1 Like

Make America Murderous Again! ( MAMA…). what the dying victims might be crying with their dying breaths ) when they realize that profit is more important than People.
When the banks got weird, people started showing up on bank CEOs doorsteps to protest-----------I think that BIG Pharma CEOs are going to experience something similar—and no one will pity them. : (

2 Likes

I lean the other way, as far as Bernie helping, there’s very few families now days that haven’t been touched by the screwed-up healthcare system in some way. Actions like his trip across the boarder, and explaining to common people how EIM4A will help them, has gotta help him in the polls, I feel, or maybe that’s hope coming out.

2 Likes

Not sure why you lean differently, I agree with what you say.
Shouldn’t there be a national coalition to form group crossings for drug therapy?
And perhaps a contract between the people and drug companies. Like doctors and insurance companies. Sorry we only pay the pre-set prices, not your overcharge.

It IS the will of your zionist driven business procedures actually … :confused:

… while in Israel they All have free medical support thanks to your daily gift of $11 millions …
quite generous …