Home | About | Donate

Our Version Of Events Is Holy: Israel Is Killing With Impunity, and New Duplicity

Our Version Of Events Is Holy: Israel Is Killing With Impunity, and New Duplicity

Soldiers and settlers in a racist Israel continue to kill unarmed Palestinians - 17 in March alone. They mask their atrocities by inventing tales of stabbings, car attacks, "massive" violence and, in a base new trick, destroying video evidence of their crimes. To a young father stoning a car, a boy marching to return to his land, a bound, blindfolded 15-year-old fleeing for his life, they speak only "the language of gunfire." May it ultimately be their demise.

2 Likes

Godda*n frustrating that I have to take time out and energy to condemn your incessant anti-Jewish bile instead of voicing my disgust and condemning the genocidal Israeli …Israeli…army and thieving settlers.

1 Like

It’s all about land theft; if you can’t change the rules you apply your own…and get rid of the indigenous peoples. Been happening for centuries by European imperialists. Look up the history of the ME and see how the British re-wrote the Ottoman land laws to facilitate the idea of “Zionism”.

It’s not incessant anti-Jewish bile, but it is interesting you seem to be trailing me vindictively. Is this what you have done to Normon Finkelstein?
WHO CONTROLS THE AMERICAN CORPORATE MEDIA? And is that COINCIDENTALLY IDENTICAL ethnic class (white, male and almost entirely Jewish) emphasizing items that cast themselves and their community in a bad light? NO. There IS an American Jewish/Zionist HASBARA going on here. Attack me personally if you want to. Methinks you doth protest too much!

THERE IS AN AMERICAN HASBARA GOING ON IN THE UNITED STATES. AND IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE THE CORPORATE AMERICAN MEDIA ARE EITHER ENTIRELY OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY JEWISH WHITE MALES AND ZIONISTS.
This is a statement of facts. This is not anti-Semitic, it is fact. The Disney family has been pushed out of control of the company their patriarch founded, headed then by Michael Eisner (Jewish) now headed by Robert Iger (also Jewish). Jerry Yang forced out of Yahoo. Ted Turner forced out of CNN which then promptly became a propaganda mouthpiece for AIPAC. CBS/Viacom under the Murray Rothstein family. NBC/Comcast under Brian Roberts, all Jewish white males. ADMIT IT! The Emperor has NO CLOTHES. This is why Americans are not seeing the true horrors of Israel, nor are they being reminded of the excesses of Jewish Americans while Gentiles seem to get excessive coverage. The bias is obvious.

1 Like

Just as there is a hasbara in Israel, there is a “hasbara” in the American corporate media favoring Israel specifically and Jewish Americans in general and this is probably because so much of the American corporate media is either outright owned or controlled by Jewish or Zionist white males. THIS IS A STATEMENT OF FACT.

The United States Fourth Reich, Israel and the Saudi Kingdom are giving humanity a bad name. They should be locked up so they can do no more harm.
Sheesh!
;-})

2 Likes

BDS the apartheid state of Israel.

There can be no peace process until financial pressure forces Israel, the party to the negotiation who holds all the cards, to give up the status quo.

5 Likes

The most stomach-turning, depressing aspect of this is that these horrific murderous humanitarian outrages are not being committed by a dictator and his thugs (like Assad next door) or a brutish medieval barbaric kingdom (like the Saudi Arabian “crown prince” just next to next door), but by the citizens of a democracy to almost unanimous assent and acclaim.

The truth is, membership of Israeli dissenting peace and justice organizations are tiny and dwindling…

And proof of this is Netanyahu being recently re-elected. While it makes me shutter, the future looks mighty grim for the Palestinians.

1 Like

The United States Fourth Reich, Israel and the Saudi Kingdom are giving humanity a bad name. They should be locked up so they can do no more harm.
Sheesh!
;-})

1 Like

Dear Israel: Which holocaust do you speak of? I think that this current one is the worst–
'Never Forget," no longer applies to WW 2—as many more Americans are coming to believe that , " NEVER FORGET refers to what the Israeli terrorists are doing to the Palestinians, and have been doing for the last 71 years. : ( .

3 Likes

The last American president who tried to inspect Israel’s nuclear weapons program was John F. Kennedy.

1 Like

I apologize for angering you. I don’t understand power well enough.