Home | About | Donate

Ousted IG Says State Dept. Tried to Bully Him Into Dropping Saudi Arms Probe

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/10/ousted-ig-says-state-dept-tried-bully-him-dropping-saudi-arms-probe

3 Likes

I guess they can’t stoop TOO low.
Good to know though, that if I rob a bank all I have to do to get away with it is to have the police, prosecutors, and judges fired.

3 Likes

The trump regime is a treasonous group of greed and ideology driven cypher’s and moron sycophants that must be removed from power - it’s hard to imagine a more arrogant, destructive, blatantly corrupt, and UN-Constitutional bunch of oath-breaking scum using their government power to rob the nation blind for the 1%! Removing the people with moral compass and integrity one way or another and an emasculated faux toothless, complicit “opposition” party makes a perfect storm, and I very much hope they drown in its eventually fury.

5 Likes

Must be too recent to have made it onto this list:

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/jul/05/donald-trump-firings-resignations-white-house-full-list-latest

2 Likes

Well I am shocked and stunned … I thought Trumpty Dumpty liked cops … but maybe just the ones that will protect him by beating up on brown people and progressive protestors … saaad

1 Like

One IG fired, well maybe a possible valid reason, but five? No way!

3 Likes

RHYME FOR AN IDIOT!
Pompeo is a pompous ass!
When faced with TRUTH, he’ll take a pass!
His conscience works simply—
Because it is empty!
His motives pure film flam and sass!

The ways of a third world tin-pot dictator are not very appealing.

1 Like

What a screwed up system that allows the President to fire an IG.

Another example of the incompetence of Congress.

4 Likes

So many crimes and yet Trump remains in the WH. Time to change to a parliamentary system to get rid of any one holding the highest office who is criminally unqualified.

2 Likes

Dear Pompeo, I think you know to never run for public office in this country. You will be trounced.

1 Like