Home | About | Donate

Ousted Inspector General Was Also Probing Possible Illegal Pompeo-Trump Effort to Force Through Saudi Arms Deal

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/05/18/ousted-inspector-general-was-also-probing-possible-illegal-pompeo-trump-effort-force

2 Likes

Can we call the Grassy Knoll Guys now?

8 Likes

Could someone please find that tape where Pompeo , as head of the CIA, said “We lie, we cheat, we steal…” or something along those lines. Media everywhere needs to find that tape and run it 24/7 until the wicked and insane man is run out of town.

9 Likes

Of course he IS above the law. Just ask a Rethug

4 Likes

“Engel and Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), the ranking member on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced Saturday they launched a probe into Trump’s firing of Linick.”
from the article.

Now boyes do something about reigning in the power of these cretins! We need more than an “investigation”

3 Likes

Hi Mary_Grayeske:
LOL, I think that Trump and Company have misunderstood the correct term.It’s Rule of Law—not the Rue of Law. : )

2 Likes

I think that popass and the other cretins believe that no laws apply to them.

2 Likes

Hi Mary_Grayeske:
LOL, then—they really are Lawless! But then, we all knew that didn’t we? : )

2 Likes

They died a long time ago; but you can find their Kin in the Trump Administration!

5 Likes

Can it be, surely not that the White House is so corrupt that no IG will ever have a secure position until Trump and his fellow racketeers are gone?

2 Likes

As Bernie says:

“Since day one, this president has thought he’s above the law, above criticism, and can get away with anything…”

Turns out, Trump was basically correct.

3 Likes

100% correct.

Trump’s 2016 campaign mantra “I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and not lose one vote” became the understatement of the century since Trump, Moscow Mitch and their organized crime syndicate disguised as the GOP have blood on their hands for tens of thousands of needless COVID-19 deaths and Trump’s approval rating continues solidly in the 40s.

3 Likes

I sure hope our government hasn’t embarked on Iran Contra 2.0
Although they have pulled a lot of crap already, including trump’s 18,000 lies.

1 Like

Can’t you give an old man one of his last wishes in life?

I’m kinda hoping for some of those new and improved technology tweaked guys with their multi-faceted drones with laser guided missiles and all the bells and whistles for maximum elimination.

Guess I’ve been watching too many action films.

1 Like

Well, if they have pulled the 2.0 they have the perfect AG in Barr. He was there for the 1st Iran/Contra shit & instrumental in getting folks in it, out of troyble.

2 Likes

Not to worry people, Saudi it appears is on its last legs:

~https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/18/the-end-of-an-era-oil-price-collapse-may-force-saudis-to-rein-in-arms-spending

But still have money to buy football clubs:

~https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/18/saudi-regime-newcastle-united-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

1 Like

~~ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrhATD4nM0

Hmmm… I do like “rue” though. Sometimes voice to text comes up with some pretty strange but cool things that I often leave, followed by a correction.

1 Like

Have gun, will travel.
Wire Clinton, Chappaqua.

( If you caught the reference, you are older than dirt.)

1 Like

You may be physically old…but to me you are mentally young!

1 Like