Home | About | Donate

Out of 26 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Zero Opposed

Out of 26 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Zero Opposed

Adam Johnson

A survey by FAIR of the top 100 papers in the US by circulation found not a single editorial board opposed to Trump’s April 13 airstrikes on Syria. Twenty supported the strikes, while six were ambiguous as to whether or not the bombing was advisable. The remaining 74 issued no opinion about Trump’s latest escalation of the Syrian war.

They manufacture your consent and then they kill with it. God save us from the idiots that still believe.

Militarism is the product of toxic masculinity.

…and absolutely no help for the suffering Syrian people. None. Zip. Nada.
It truly seems as if the MSM has never met any military action, no matter how fraudulent, that they didn’t like, cheer for and keep lying for.
This nation is sliding down down down faster than ever into insanity.

“Previous leaders dealt Genghis Khan a bad hand by letting Russia, Iran and China believe they could advance their goals of regional domination without Mongol Horde resistance,” the Journal insisted.

Added to this, when you DO get Journalists on the ground that in fact go in and write articles that question the narrative advanced by that Western media, trolls are sent out to claim said journalsist are not credible and are too cozy with Assad and the Russians.

These newspapers all get their orders from the same place. It the reason why they have this seeming “Consensus”

All msm, all the news that’s fit to trash. A total war against free speech across the board. But now that they are ok with Syrian warmongering the fake news is believable. WTF? What a crock of crooked BS. I do not read any newspaper unless I can pull it out of the dumpster.

Are you referring to veteran reporter Robert Fisk who was on the ground in Douma Syria?
www.counterpunch.org/2018/04/17/the-search-for-the-truth-in-douma/

The corporate media is not there to inform us, but to make us conform. The Maine (Cuba), the Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnam), medical students at risk (Granada), the incubator babies (Iraq 1), the WMDs (Iraq 2) - all lies to get us in to war. Millions and millions of innocent people dead. When will people learn the US government and it’s lackeys in the media cannot be trusted - ever.

Yep , but there others as well whom the MSM goes out of its way to try and discredit. (Eva Bartlett ,Vanessa Beeley)

Yes, I agree. I quit reading newspapers a long time ago…but they do make good fish wrappers!

Like I have said before… the Fourth Estate has always supported the Fourth Reich.

That is a nice fantasy, was Hilliary toxic as she destroyed Libya? Maggie Thrasher as she destroyed England after her phony war? Etc., 12-14 of the Pharoahs were woman. Give it up. Women and other diversities are the same as the white ghouls they pretend to dislike. We need to unite and stop the ridiculous. Only a few Oligarchs have real power, a disproportionate number are white males now, but that is changing and the policies are getting worse not better. We need compassionate leaders like RFK. Not diversity feel good nonsense. It is the policies not the gender or skin color.

That’s not good, everyone knows 3 Reichs and your out.

Yes and yes, You need a primer on gender relations 101

This analysis by FAIR is very good, and it demonstrates perfectly how the mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda organ for the powers that be. It is the reason I no longer subscribe to the local newspaper.

“Out of 26 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Zero Opposed”

The MSM is an oligopoly of the MIC. It won’t shoot its cash cow.

Grassroots Democracy