Home | About | Donate

Outrage Abounds as 'Unconscionable' Wisconsin Sheriff Takes DHS Job

Outrage Abounds as 'Unconscionable' Wisconsin Sheriff Takes DHS Job

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

Controversial Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke confirmed on Wednesday that he would be joining the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), prompting a chorus of outrage from those who say the cop who once compared Black Lives Matter to the KKK is unfit for the job.

Par for the course under the despicable, corrupt, nutter/pathological regime of the ginger pig, his Republican allies/sycophants, and the still weak, still complicit, still un-reformed Dem establishment corporate whores.........................a police/war-machine, profits/greed above all else state making a mockery of the still unfulfilled promise of America.......................

Trump could give a rats ass about this country. These gov. appointments are calculated to carry out his personal vendetta against the left and the "fake media" without regard as to how much damage they do to the world.

"Unfit for any office" characterizes Trump and way more than half of his appointees to date, all of whom have no loyalty to any nation...just their own bottom line.

There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's a murdering pig.

They want to return us to the old Wild West.

Well, let's all adjust our sights.

As someone from the great state of Wisconsin, I say good riddance to Mr. Clarke. He is going right where he needs to go, that being to Washington to join fellow Wisconsinites Paul Ryan and Reince Priebus, on board the sinking ship which is the Trump presidency. I'll salute you all with a smile as that vessel breaks in half and falls to the bottom of the political sea from where none of you will ever return...

The Hat of Hate: " all hate and no cattle ".
Dastardly Dave: " hang 'em, hang 'em high! What, they have some legal rights? We don't hang those people any more? Ah shucks, Donny said I could use my lasso and wear my spurs with my Wingtips, too. He's just another lyin' drygulcher from the East, dadgummit. Them varmits always lie ".

I don't recall Hitler appointing any humanitarians or legal eagles to posts in his government either. Twitler just fits the pattern.
* It took millions of people's lives and six years to get rid of Hitler and the Third Reich. What will it take to get rid of Herr Twitler and the Fourth Reich?
;-})

DHS is the ONE executive department that should be eliminated ! Not education, not commerce, not the EPA! However, DHS is the main department to promote the US Fascism the republicans want.

If this article----and many articles of late-----did not have the context of Common Dreams my first reaction would be: The Onion.

Seriously. Reality is more bizarre than what is presented in The Onion as satire. This is gut wrenching. We are sucker punched every day on a multitude of levels.

Clarke sings while cracking his bullwhip or playin' with his "pistols": "Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep dem darkies rollin', Rawhide. Head 'em up, move 'em out. Load 'em up, string 'em up. Yee-haw!" Even Black Bart confined his criminal activities to train and stage coach robberies without seeking to punish his fellow human beings. This "little man with a bigly hat" has no heart, no brains, and no conscience so he should fit right in with the Trump Trash Tribe.

Once again, I have been entertained by you with your wit and humor. Thanks for the chuckles!

And, I rely on people who understand my affinity for cartoons, puns and lampoons.

"Move fast, stay cool, keep your eye on the front sight". Bruce Cockburn
It may prove good advice.

I presume you didn't live through WW-II, so none of this will seem real to you. The handful of us left do see the pattern and don't want to live through it again, especially as living in the Reich.
;-})