Home | About | Donate

Outrage Grows Over Police Treatment of Alleged Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse Compared to Shooting Victim Jacob Blake

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/27/outrage-grows-over-police-treatment-alleged-kenosha-killer-kyle-rittenhouse-compared

4 Likes

Fascist bastards need to all be arrested and put in jail! Enough is enough, protest now! Peace

15 Likes

If there ever was an argument for defunding the police, this is it in a nutshell. And all of those fucking cops who looked the other way after this kid openly murdered people in the streets need to be fired, arrested and thrown in jail. But the right wing white nationalists are already spinning this as the natural outcome of all the protesters rioting and looting. Nothing will change in the USA except for more and more violence and killing as the police and their militia buddies are empowered to kill us all who disagree with the white nationalist agenda.

17 Likes

We’ve seen several times that if police are held accountable, they go “underground,” with killing sprees while off-duty (or after being fired) or encouraging the kkk to murder black people, as they did in this case or simply refusing to investigate kkk lynchings, as happened twice back in June in California.

Yes, the cops need to be fired, arrested and imprisoned. But that also needs to be backed up with penalties as harsh as possible for politicians who don’t do shit to stop the race war.

12 Likes

How is that going to happen if the police and jailers are fascist bastards?

2 Likes

It is the politicians who allow this to continue - the mayors, the city council members and prosecutors are complicit when they don’t hold police accountable and/or reform the system radically.

3 Likes

i don’t think there’s really anything more to say - we’ve tried reasoning with “white” Americans for way too long.

Those of you still unwilling to take up arms to defend innocent citizens that don’t look like yourself: you’re not a genuine progressive, sorry.

You’re what’s called an “armchair revolutionary,” which, hey is still better than being a “Democrat.” But - for the sake of clarity in these confusing times - please don’t identify yourself as an “ally” of POC anymore. That’s all. Thanks

4 Likes

Some of us Barbary Coasters were remembering the treatment of ex-cop, SF supervisor Dan White, after he assassinated our legendary Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone, hunting them down like human prey in City Hall. Because White was on the other side of that thin blue line from ordinary people, and because he had killed a most dangerous homosexual, he got off with a punitive slap on the wrist after mounting the infamous “Twinkie defense.”

Even Dan White dissented from the absurd leniency of his sentence, evidently: Sentencing himself to death by carbon monoxide poisoning in his own garage, not long after his release. The notes he left behind indicate he may have finally grasped the metaphysical truth that there’s a special place in Hell reserved for fascist dickheads like Dan White and Kyle Rittenhouse.

LeBron (“King”) James tries his best to let anyone know who will listen: We can stop this, we know how.

2 Likes

The prime example of racist cops - if there was a black man with that gun running down the street he would be dead, shot 40-50 times.
The police force becomes “an aggregate of uniformed criminals, their position unchallenged and sanctioned” - protected by laws made to shield them from justice passed by complicit racist politicians, or just those coerced by cop unions with political “consequences”, refusal to prosecute by “cops in suits”, prosecutors, or intentionally screw-up the case, “misplace”,or not use evidence - it is all a game of protect the Blue state of police, so admired by white nationalists and other dunghead racists - the laws passed over decades are designed to thwart justice and protect killer cops, just as some cops of actual integrity cannot get rid of the nut case killers as their lives would be threatened or jobs ended - we’ve seen that play-out many times…

Their ain’t no justice, just US!

And that brings me to a great respect for the numerous athletes who finally stood-up together with their brothers and sisters strongly! Colin Kaepernick was the first stood almost alone once, maybe never again! _ and BTW give the man his fuckin job back!

5 Likes

I thought a “militia” was designed to protect civilians from government when conditions break down. Instead we have gangs pretending to be militia doing the opposite. Time to take open and concealed carry off the books. We have proven that guns in public can’t be trusted. Especially with police forces.
Sit on your front porch with a shotgun if you feel the need, but keep it there.

1 Like

" White supremacist groups have infiltrated US law enforcement agencies in every region of the country over the last two decades, according to a new report about the ties between police and far-right vigilante groups.

“In a timely new analysis, Michael German, a former FBI special agent who has written extensively on the ways that US law enforcement have failed to respond to far-right domestic terror threats, concludes that US law enforcement officials have been tied to racist militant activities in more than a dozen states since 2000, and hundreds of police officers have been caught posting racist and bigoted social media content.”

~https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/white-supremacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

1 Like

The Democrats are just as bad. Don’t vote for Biden. Trump is a man of peace who won’t get us in a war with Russia. Putin, Assad, and Lukashenko are great fighters against imperialism who deserves all of the US left’s support.

1 Like

Bold shit.
That I support.

I’m ass deep in a dispute with my wife over buying some weapons.
It’s not easy.

1 Like

You never met a straw man you wouldn’t deploy.
Which is why your argumentation is so weak.
I’m just trying to help.

You’re still supporting Al Qaeda and ISIL in Syria, right?

4 Likes

Everyone Please note that the lttle schit is wearing disposable rubber gloves !

Gee boys and girls. Why would one do that, in this situation?

maybe just allergic to Hoppes #9 , or …?

2 Likes

Add the Military and Fire Departments to that list please

1 Like

Makes me which we had an IGNORE button here

2 Likes

What Kaepernick did was a respectful, quiet, violence free statement of his first amendment rights. Supposedly that’s what America is about. Teenage goobers with automatic weapons is a crime. White supremacist crap needs to be rooted out and squashed, little short of Hitlers Brown Shirts.

4 Likes

Sitting on his ass indiscriminately shooting at everyone. He should spend the rest of his life there, no mercy for mindless killers.

The actions of KPD are worse than we’re seeing now. There’s a vid, embedded in a tweet I saw this morning (can’t find it now), where one of the “militia”, young like Rittenhouse, was telling a group of young adults after the shooting, that the police had told their group, they (the police) would push the protestors to them (militia), because the militia “knew how to take care of the protestors”.

Rittenhouse is also lying, in an interview on camera, he claimed he was there to protect a car lot, and to help people, that he was an EMT. I checked, an EMT applicant in IL. has to be 18 yr’s old, just like my state.

1 Like