Home | About | Donate

'Outrageous Stunt': Jewish Groups Accuse GOP of Weaponizing Anti-Semitism to Prolong Slaughter in Yemen

'Outrageous Stunt': Jewish Groups Accuse GOP of Weaponizing Anti-Semitism to Prolong Slaughter in Yemen

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Jewish advocacy groups on Monday condemned House Republicans for once again attempting to weaponize anti-Semitism to derail the Yemen War Powers resolution, which seeks to end U.S. complicity in the world's worst humanitarian crisis.

"House Democrats should refuse to cooperate with such an outrageous stunt."
—Jeremy Ben-Ami, J Street

1 Like

Tip-of-the-day: Zio-Pigs are not Kosher.

0 Likes

One guy decides that it’s time for him, and he goes to a synagogue in Pittsburgh with his guns. One guy decides that it’s time for him, and he goes to a mosque in Christchurch with his guns. These two guys are both on exactly the same page, reading the same white power agitprop.

What’s lacking are devout Jews and Muslims coming forward and saying together, “We’re being had.”

As a matter of fact, the Christians are equally being had. They three faiths equally believe that Cain killed his brother and soon after that God didn’t think much of Cain’s lying about it.

4 Likes

I believe the Yemen war is very related to Israel. Anti-semitism slur has been used for anyone who condemns the apartheid and land theft in Israel (territories). The hypocrisy cries out …

4 Likes

I didn’t notice any mention of the “Dead Sea Scrolls” in that article. THE most authentic documents of that time. (Some of which i believe are still lying in the vatican, unpublished.)

0 Likes

Weaponizing anti-semitism? The GOP is only follow Israel’s Zionists’ lead.

4 Likes

I love these people but hate AIPAC Netanyahu, and the Israeli Government - am I antisemitic? None of my prejudices were ever about Nationality, religion, or race. I just disagree with murdering innocent people.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between bigoted anti-Semitism and opposition to any particular Semitic interest, preference, or wrongdoing? To be safe, perhaps we should never oppose any Jewish interest, preference, or wrongdoing - after all, that would be anti-Semitic.

1 Like

I wish this was a partisan divide. But the reality is, the dems weaponize anti-Semitism just like the repubs.

Don’t believe me? Just ask Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

2 Likes

Trump and McCarthy should be exiled.

0 Likes

Mars sounds promising.

0 Likes