Home | About | Donate

Over 10 Million People Have Watched This Video of Boris Johnson Refusing to Look at Boy Lying on Hospital Floor Due to NHS Bed Shortage

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/10/over-10-million-people-have-watched-video-boris-johnson-refusing-look-boy-lying

Kinda reminds me of Mike Pence not being able to really look at kids in cages.

9 Likes

Somewhat inaccurate title: He did look at the photo but his machinations extensively trying not to are priceless. Then he punctuated his insensitivity and lack of scruples by trying to steal the reporter’s phone. What a ditz: How did he ever get into Eton.
Then as I watch his lips move, I think of a definition of lying: Lips move lies spill out.

1 Like

Does anybody still believe that the 1% will allow Medicare for All to happen in the US while we watch the 1% destroy other nations’ universal medical insurance ?

Just as the US has the best Congress money can buy, the UK has the best parliament money can buy.

2 Likes

Hoping to make a politician who’s been raised with a silver spoon all his life, notice and care about lower class humans, is a hopeless endeavor.

3 Likes

His dad was very rich, that’s how anyone gets into Eton. If you have a spare £41,000 a year anyone can send their kids there. Like many Russian oligarchs do.

1 Like

Now watch this video

3 Likes

Same trench. Same fight. Same enemies.

7th largest military spending in the World. From the year 2000 (which Includes Tony Blair) Corporate taxes have been cut from 30 percent to 19 percent with more tax cuts planned. They claim this needed to ensure they remain “competitive” with other Countries. This has been coupled with ongoing tax cuts to the top income earners that have been ongoing for decades.

Less revenues in , more Military spending means fiscal deficits and this addressed by cutting Government spending on Social Welfare programs. The UK is just another country caught up in neo-liberalism where the rich are to get richer on the backs of the poor.

2 Likes

Over 10 Million People Have Watched This Video of Boris Johnson Refusing to Look at Boy Lying on Hospital Floor Due to NHS Bed Shortage]
The title of this article is a disgraceful example of a political bias so strong that it is willing to tell a lie… anyone who watches this clip with an open mind will see Boris Johnson ( around the 1 min 20 second part of the clip) take the phone out of his pocket, look at the photo and say “It’s a terrible, terrible photo”…
The fact that Boris is a typical dissembling mendacious bullshit politician is beside the point…what it shows is that regardless of which side of the political spectrum, whether right or left, the media will deliberately lie to bolster their case.

That you, Dominic?

1 Like

It’s not a lie in that he did refuse initially, and had to be persistently badgered into it by the journalist. To refuse to do something is not necessarily an eternal state of affairs!

Hi PonyBoy: sigh—as I watched that video of Boris lying—again— and evading again—I was watching the forklifts in the background and hoped somehow, the one would become a runaway forklift----and that we would soon see Boris lying on a pile of coats for a bed-------------OR would he get a bed immediately?

Conservatives can’t possibly allow M4ALL to become a reality. They are engrossed in privatizing the Postal Service and stealing the 75 years worth of retirement funds. Turning the Social Security I.O.U.s’ into Wall Street fungible cash, and privatizing as much stolen foreign oil as possible.
Trump is corrupt and his thugs, the republican party, are his henchmen.

1 Like

Don’t cry for any of them…

1 Like