Home | About | Donate

Over Two Nights, Democrats Start Building the Wall Against Trump

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/28/over-two-nights-democrats-start-building-wall-against-trump

Slight exaggeration, there.  All I saw was MSNBC trying to build its ratings by running a horse race between (mostly) horses’ asses.  I don’t know what it should be called, but it certainly was NOT a ‘debate’ — more like the Food Fight implied by one of the middle-of-the-road candidates.

Frankly, I expect better from Winship. This article is meaningless drivel.

1 Like

“Whether you agree with everything they say or not, the Democrats have a deep bench, filled with people capable of sober, rational and empathetic thought – the kind of socially conscious policy wonks we sorely need these days.”

Dr. Mr. Winship: exactly who the fuck are you trying to kid?!?

1 Like

Maybe it was a typo and he meant to say “after two nights democrats help Trump build the wall”

2 Likes

People better wake up-----healthcare is 20% of the US economy-----and the healthcare industry would rather see Trump re-elected than give up this 20%------look how Harris walked back her comments about private health insurance—and Warren is so nervous about this issue------never mind going after the big one-----the military. But right now the corporate media is yelling you better not go left. And last count 40% of the people in the US are haters.

Winship sez:
“… Democrats have a deep bench, filled with people capable of sober, rational and empathetic thought …”

And while all eyes were glued to the two-night circus in Miami, the actual varsity starters were slam-dunking Mitch’s border bill in USAns’ collective faces.