Home | About | Donate

Overwrought White Privilege 101

The probable lynchings this month in Palmdale and Hollister are quite disturbing.
And you are right I see nothing about it here.
REALLY DISTURBING

1 Like

don’t point it at anything you don’t want to shoot
So…pointing the AR-15 at the ol wifey there is a Freudian slip…

Or just an unconscious Tell…
(especially in poker) an unconscious action that is thought to betray an attempted deception.

I have been armed for many years. I have many Trump loving relatives and I can tell you that firearms are about the only thing they respect. One even has an estimated 600 guns!

1 Like

And your post reminded me of the saying: what is the first lesson you learn when attending law school? How to bill!

I use to live on the beach near San Francisco and that 1.5 million $ residence would be a summer home, for some attorneys.

2 Likes

Oh far from it, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t see which way the wind is blowing. I don’t think the coming decade will be a race war in any way because when the chips are down, everyone is pretty much the same, don’t you agree? Good people who just want to raise their families and bad people who want to control everything and everyone. I do feel that when you push the people (black, white, Latinx or whatever) too far there will always be trouble. Jefferson recognized this and the 2nd amendment was meant (I think) to help enure that the PTB always knew that there were plenty of armed peasants out there, so they should tread carefully. You mentioned that Progressives should arm themselves, and I fully agree. Frederick Douglas stated " A man’s rights rests in three boxes: the ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box". I hope you wouldn’t classify Douglas as a forerunner of the Boogaloo Bois would you?

3 Likes

The problem with this quote is the ambiguity that arises in that scene where Dick the Butcher said that in the play. the point at which Dick says that immediately follows Jack Cade saying he will treat everybody well so: “that they may agree like brothers and worship me their lord.” Suggesting that removing the law, as it presented an impediment to Cade’s taking over, doesn’t sound quite so high-minded in context.

Furthermore, these people have a problem; their actions are the problem. They happen to be lawyers. Not all lawyers act like this. What about the ACLU, NLG, CCR, NAACP LDF? All of which have worked tirelessly to promote justice in America. Hey, even I am a lawyer and I don’t point guns at people.

I think advocating mass extermination of any group of people is totally out of line and deserves no place amongst progressives. Not even as a joke.

3 Likes

Lawyers don’t normally point guns at people; they know how to use the system to get the police to do it for them. Q: What do you have when you have a lawyer up to his neck in sht? A: Not enough sht!

1 Like

A scenario one can envision , while unlikely to happen , would be where a “mob” of what males march by that same house all carrying Guns so as to show how they support the 2nd amendment and how this couple would have reacted.

I doubt they would have got out there with their own guns to defend their property. What drew them to doing this was the fact that these protestors had many “Black people”. This was a racist reaction.

5 Likes

Hi nephewsam:

After seeing a picture of the mansion, I would have thought they would have just called the police. The police always show up at mansions, and get there very quickly too.

1 Like

…These kind of folks need to be taken to the vet and put down…sick phkn puppies!!! Their ‘White Privilege’ needs to go to the other side of the phkn dirt…

…Ya think!!!..IQ…same as TRE45ON!!..

…Thank you for your rebuttal…