Home | About | Donate

'Partial Fix': NSA Scraps Part of Warrantless Surveillance

'Partial Fix': NSA Scraps Part of Warrantless Surveillance

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The National Security Agency (NSA) has been forced to scrap one of its controversial surveillance practices, the New York Times reports Friday, a development the ACLU deemed "a partial fix."

Times reporter Charlie Savage writes that it regards "one of the most disputed practices of its warrantless wiretapping program: collecting Americans' emails and texts to and from people overseas that mention foreigners targeted for surveillance."

Nothing has changed.
This is just a p.r. campaign.

Never give up! The distortions that have been INTENTIONALLY built into this system might very well take generations to sift through, cull and correct. Focus on developing tools with younger generations and work for their well being with Mom Earth. Her fever and our capacity to help build the rigour of the natural immune system require lots of loving and FEARLESS energy.
The systemic distortions depend on constantly keeping human societies in the dark. Always remember the darkness does not spill out when a door is opened on a darkened space, it is the light that comes flooding in!

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Unless the NSA is once again saying they're going to scale back their illegal espionage. Then, of course, we'll not only believe them, we'll say "yay us!" for being so gullible.

Yeah to all above.

Yeah, this is the tip of the iceberg. But yeah, icebergs can melt. Hope sounds dumb, I know, but it can keep you trucking.

Some tricks? The surveillance is done by other countries.

People under inyourface surveillance and electronic round the clock surveillance develop additional health, emotional and behavioral anomalies which invite surveillance under other laws.