Once again, I object to the use of the all-inclusive WE pronoun–as per “damning the world to hell.”
This meme renders invisible the thousands of brave, noble and compassion works of thousands of people.
It equates what is done by the world’s sociopathic, anti-life leaders, with the will of their respective citizens.
Even when studies make clear:
- The absolutely propagandized nature of the U.S. (and much of Western) media
- The way mind control works
- The fact that Big Money determines who runs for and wins office
- The proof (Page and Gilens Study) that this Big Money determines policy
- That financial implosion aimed at punishing the poor and weakening the Middle Class forces more and more persons to work more and more hours to sustain roofs over their heads and food for their families
- The glaring evidence that Latinos, Blacks, and college women are all under virtual attack
- The sickening reality that almost half of the nation’s budget is directed at wars abroad and funding militaristic armed agents of CONTROL here inside the Homeland
Still, posters like you take what’s done on the basis of POWER and smear the results over everyone else.
IF we lived in a true Democracy; and if there was an open media that allowed air time for diverse ideas; and if most people didn’t feel enormous financial pressure; and if our Justice system worked as intended… THEN you could make this ridiculous case.
I also object to the use of terms like “We killed ______ number of Iraqis,” or “We droned a wedding party,” or any other pro Mars-rules frame that seamlessly connects the citizenry with ACTIONS TAKEN BY the military.
For a LONG time a Deep State tied to the MIC has run the show. It’s arrogated to itself the right to assassinate other nations’ leaders, spread misfortune and the cause FOR war.
Those dark deeds do not belong, universally, to a people. There are very real perpetrators.
In closing, the individual who is incarcerated cannot be part of the same WE frame that sets up that incarceration.
What is done by Power should not be attributed to The People who are left out of the equation; and when not, propagandized or morally terrorized into compliance with it!