Home | About | Donate

Passing the Torch In A Chain Full of the Earthquake of the Dreams In Our Hearts and the Bigly Hopes In Our Souls All the Way Down To the Present and the Swamp, Which Will Be Great

Passing the Torch In A Chain Full of the Earthquake of the Dreams In Our Hearts and the Bigly Hopes In Our Souls All the Way Down To the Present and the Swamp, Which Will Be Great

Full disclosure: We didn't watch The Speech. We couldn't stomach the hollow spectacle of that cretinous shitgibbon lying and babbling and smirking and being praised - oh, low bar - for not grabbing pussy on the way out. This is a roiling gut level response; see inside for more sober/sickened/fact-checking ones. Only this: May those of good will and sound mind keep fighting, and may God, Bowie, Karl and Groucho Marx and the Sisters of Mercy bless these once-and-perhaps-once-again shining United States.

"Cretinous shitgibbon"...I LOVE it!

I cannot and will not watch this Nazi demagogue spew his vitriole and pre-digested garbage while finger-pointing, snarling, and straight-faced, outright LYING. Nothing new will vomit forth from this diabolical dimwit because he came to the office with all the answers as he truly believes that he is the only sharp tool in the shed, dontcha know.

What a monumental waste of air time was given to this dunce and his clapping clowns...UGH!

Best. News headline. EVER.

Yeah, I can't stand watching the FPOS either. (Can translate acronym if anyone needs it.)

I did see a few snippets when PBS started feeding them out on youtube (I didn't watch live.) That was plenty. Best parts are all the Democrats not applauding on an entire side (that actually looks much fuller than the Republican side) - while the Republicans are the only ones applauding.

I did see literally only one or two on the DP side who'd occasionally pat a couple - and I was often ready to shake em [hey!] unless he had actually said something relevant to some issue they were involved in.

Pence and Ryan are sitting there smug as shit. Sometimes they look like they're in some parallel universe version of a Vulcan Mind Meld because their expressions are so identical. (Parallel universe in that the vulcans there are all evil, instead of good. Which I think was actually an episode.)

I hope he is struck with an incurable illness. Paul Ryan too. (Pence we can take care of afterwards.) That they are both ministered to by the same quack who wrote him his letter of "clean health."

The NYT has now published the full transcript, so that's sometimes a bit easier on the stomach. But still, I will puke.

I understand the sentiment, but in order to be a credible disseminator of news you really need to watch/listen or at least read the text of what our toddler-in-chief said, no matter how painful.

READING works just as well.