Home | About | Donate

Pence Buoys Anti-Choicers, but 'Abortion Access Is More Popular Than Trump'

Pence Buoys Anti-Choicers, but 'Abortion Access Is More Popular Than Trump'

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Buoyed by an anti-choice Trump-Pence administration, abortion opponents gathered in Washington, D.C. on Friday knowing they have allies in the White House to advance an agenda aimed at restricting women's healthcare and reproductive rights.

Call me craven, but I am cowering in my little corner of progressive America here in Portland Oregon. I am starting not to give a rat's rear end about women's rights in Red State America. If they are not willing to fight for themselves in large numbers, then move to Blue states.

As a progressive, I am starting to think of myself as not American anymore, but as an Oregonian. I feel lucky these days to be from a progressive state.

If you women in Red States wont fight for your rights, then live with the results. Or move to a Blue state.

The wicked wizard of odd and his right hand leader of the flying monkeys battalion have unleashed the thinly-veiled seething hatred, bigotry and racism rising from within all his/their snarling, snapping, ignorant supporters...Congress included. So much for so-called Christian values of charity, kindness, understanding and compassion. Jesus is weeping.

Zechariah 7:10 "Do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart."

How is Trump's approval rating even 43% with women? How stupid are these women? Something is really wrong with them.

Let's see a big photo of this gathering shall we? I'm just dying to know how many showed up for the chrstofacist Pence 'n rightylifey fest.

I understand your frustration and joy for being a fellow Oregonian. The faxu new channel has been lying, liars for decades and have dubbed all Americans and religious right is extremists who obviously don't care about life but says God tells you so. BS! Love the fetus, hate the child and mother and father is what repubs and religious right is all about.

To crib a meme from David Crosby's Twitter Page, over a photo of Trump, signing a bill, in the Oval Office, surrounded by Suits.

"As long as you live, you'll never see a photo of seven Women, signing Legislation, about what Men can do with their Reproductive Organs,"

"Life is winning in America." What a dumb-ass statement.

The Abby Johnson quoted in the article is a former director of a Planned Parenthood clinic. I have heard her speak before. She became an anti-abortion advocate after seeing a 13 week old child struggle during an abortion procedure.