Home | About | Donate

Pence Praises Texas Governor for Reopening That Fueled Massive Surge in Covid-19 Cases and Hospitalizations

You just put the image in my head of a dinosaur flying the millennium falcon. Now it will be there all day. Damn you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m surprised it lasted this long:

~https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/29/europeans-trust-in-us-as-world-leader-collapses-during-pandemic

1 Like

I’ve got dinosaurs smoking cigarettes.

2 Likes

I would have a whole lot more respect for Fauci if, during one of Pence’s lying screeds, he would just walk over and slap him in the back of his head, grab the microphone and shout “don’t listen to a word this dumb bastard says!”
Not gonna happen, but we can dream.

5 Likes

Couldn’t open that link but sounds positive.

1 Like

Those are the Neanderthals.They drive extra large pickup trucks too.

3 Likes

Dono why, it says, New York deaths are down to five.

Maybe you can think metaphor.

Here’s something to take your mind off the dinosaurs:

~https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u5SdjDSQQ

I’m reminded that science cites birds as surviving dinosaurs - so hey, the evolutionary poles are at least meeting up … hold that thought for the earth’s poles.

Dr. Fauci is deploying Trump’s F-35 invisibility technology to the same degree of success, but he is trying very hard.

1 Like

Pence’s cult eats this stuff up…it makes them feel like the US is closer to becoming a Christian theocracy, and the rapture is a comin to give them eternal salvation.

That Birx medical license has not been revoked devalues the medical licenses of every doctor in murka.

4 Likes

Dog whistle for: ‘Good snap to ‘heil’ attention with crisp heel clicks. You have contributed hundreds of innoculations with COVID-19 and may very well boost our numbers in the genocide department. You might think me smug, but guess again. This is the dead-eye cock, I mean dick, facade for the final solution of open-air population reduction via fading plausible deniability. The Cocks, I mean Kochs, have nooses on the other end. If you are darker than the white of my hair, our plan is for you. That is to say, no one is exempt. Absolute compliance… or else.’

The message has been run up the flagpole numerous times and we now know who clicks their heels in salute (even if veiled by ostensible party affiliation).

RESIST and CHANGE the dominating/domination paradigm!

2 Likes

Dang, I thought you wrote ‘eternal salvation’. Closer consideration reveals true meaning of ‘internal salivation’… Isn’t that a symptom of rabies ?

1 Like

Pence and his fellow “Christians” are nothing but a Satan worshipping death cult. These folks give a whole new meaning to the term mentally ill. And the USA is full of them clamoring for another Civil War to prove to Jesus just how devoted and white and hateful they all are. Irony is a word they will never understand.

The upcoming civil war will be the faux Christians’ 21st century crusade.

1 Like

Copy the link, paste into the browser and remove the tllde at the beginning. Common Dreams doesn’t allow links in the comments, so we have to have workarounds…

The smartest surviving dinosaurs are the crows, imho (crows and ravens: the corvids). Sharp as a parrot, and living by its wits like a seagull. One floated up against an offshore gale to hang in the air three feet from my nose, in the middle of the air for a minute and a half, just giving me a real definitive crow stink-eye, I think. I’m still working on the full interpretation of this interaction, last week. I’ve been worried about the crows and West Nile Virus around here (in “East Bay” as we say).

There are two reasons not to wear a mask.

Masks only protect other people around you. They don’t protect you at all. So, if you’re a sociopath then you don’t care who else dies because you’re the only important person in the room.

If you’re quite wealthy then you don’t need to wear a mask because people who have just recovered from the coronavirus have antibodies. You need to buy their plasma and have it injected into you. However, this only works for maybe two weeks at a time – coronavirus antibodies don’t last for a lifetime apparently. So, you have to keep finding new recovered patients all the time and you have to always buy their silence.

Mike likes spikes. Didn’t he cause an AIDS spike in Indiana while he was Governor, by not allowing needle exchanges?

2 Likes