Home | About | Donate

Pentagon Admits to Killing 18 US-Backed Syrian Forces in Friendly Fire Incident

Pentagon Admits to Killing 18 US-Backed Syrian Forces in Friendly Fire Incident

Lauren McCauley, staff writer

The Pentagon on Thursday admitted to accidentally killing 18 U.S.-backed Syrian fighters on Tuesday during a coalition operation against the Islamic State (ISIS).

"A coalition air strike in support of partnered forces fighting ISIS south of Tabqah, Syria, resulted in 18 Syrian Democratic Forces personnel killed April 11," reads the statement from U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM).

Yes, I am sure it was 'accidental'.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of what Empire looks like flexing it's muscles.

Or, I should have said, flexing it's 'Ego.'

Again, Pepe Escobar:

Peace
Po

No change. Remember the US created alQaeda and never really ended their hidden support even after the served as the alledged patsy where they had no active connection to 9-11, but made a really handy tool for justification on the intended war in Afghanistan. The ISIS was a like creation, and I believe that the US and Israel still have their llnks to keep the forever wars happening.

Which brings me to ask again, why is the sanctimonious US not tomahawking its own
aircraft launch facilities in retaliation for its bombing of friendly fighters an civilians.