Home | About | Donate

Pentagon Releases, Then Deletes, Document Detailing Use of Nuclear Weapons to Restore 'Strategic Stability' for US Military

The Pentagon wanted JFK to okay a nuclear first strike on Russia. They said that over 10 million dead Americans was acceptable. Kennedy walked out on them, but I could see Trump letting the missiles fly.

3 Likes

And its perceived enemies only have the regular ones to retaliate with.

1 Like

And yet that still isn’t a justification to all the relentless shrieking her camp was throwing that we should support her. We desperately need to get out of the “lesser evil” mindset that excuses situations where we have to choose between two evils. We shouldn’t even have to be in a situation where people have to second guess whether a candidate is better or worse than Donald fucking Trump. That is why the 2020 primary will be more pivotal than the general. Should a corprotist get nominated we will be right back where we were in 2016. And I don’t know if this country can survive the aftermath of such a situation again.

5 Likes

If they do it is not simply a risk, it is a guarantee. As soon as the first nuke launches humanity’s fate will be sealed. Hell it doesn’t even need to be launched. A country just needs to be fooled into thinking a first strike is heading their way. This situation nearly happened multiple times in the past and as long as nukes exist, it will nearly happen again.

2 Likes

I’m the last person that should ever be reminded about justification her camp was throwing. I never uttered one word of support for her campaign during the campaign, not one.

The one thing I did however, I was consistent in countering the arguments that Trump would be better. THAT is fucking obvious at this point, and should have been then as well.

Trump leftists were arguing FOR his victory. THAT’s what I’m talking about.

1 Like

No one called Trump a peace candidate to my knowledge, although i do recall many pointing out the fact that Hillary was a proven war criminal while Trump was only a potential one at the time.
Had Hillary won she would have implemented her “no fly zone” over Syria by now, and you could find yourself on the front lines fighting for the new Axis powers in ww3.
Pilger, Assange and so many others was trying to make people like you understand that the choice between a corrupt neocon war criminal and a barely literate sociopath was never an acceptable one.
What they, and anyone else with half a brain, was and is promoting is a revolution.

2 Likes

I agree with your post… only I would replace conservatives with fascists!

That kind of mindset I do agree is a problem. Though considering how many people stayed home that election it likely means those Trump leftists are a minority for sure.

Tell me something I don’t understand about the big picture and where Clinton fits in. I’ve covered it all, you aren’t educating me one bit, nor were Assange, Pilger, or any other Trump leftist that saw the silver lining of having an outright fucking fascist take office. So spare me. And for the record, people on this very forum did refer to Trump as the peace candidate relative to Clinton. I pointed out countless times to those making that argument what a ridiculous argument it was given the position Trump had already taken during his campaign and what was documented on his website. And that argument that “he hasn’t killed anyone yet” had to be the stupidest argument I’ve ever read on any topic on this forum or any.

1 Like

The reason I am worried is the miniaturization of nuclear bombs or let us call it designer bombs and the tremendous expansion in military related manufacturing R&D etc jobs and activities.
Our government in my view has placed huge bids on future wars by preparing for multi frontal simultaneous battles at once. Whether that is winnable or not is not their concern but rather either have the whole world under US or non of it. That also includes non of the USA itself.

1 Like

Excellent point.

Tactical nukes will be used on that strike, when it occurs not if it occurs.

Iran will strike back and then it is a major war…likely strike an aircraft carrier. That is what this insane Administration is betting on. What will Russia do in this? Any clues?

2 Likes

Either one of the candidates would’ve gotten US to where we are now. It’s not all them it’s also the bankster elites the oil cartel and other super rich.

2 Likes

Trump is running the USA like a business. As far as he is concerned if Russia loses 80 million and the USA loses 50 million the US is 30 million in the black! It a massive profit!

1 Like

Right it was a peekaboo to normalization

Well let’s just pray that we’ll make it to the next election and then will there be a next election or full fledged fascism

I’ve been arguing that Pelosi and other Corporate State Democrats are ultimately just fine with Trump finishing out his term, as this fascist Administration serves various objectives in tandem with the goals of their personal aspirations of wealth and power, and the objectives of their favorite constituency…large corporations and super wealthy individuals. So yes, to that extent they are quite okay with “where we are now”.

That said, I don’t think for one second that Clinton would have initiated the same degree of deregulation, would not have started building a wall, would not have banned Muslims from travel, would not have initiated cuts in Medicaid including the latest work requirements for food stamps (don’t educate me on the Clinton (both) record regarding promoting welfare “reform”, I don’t need it), would not have taken in a White Nationalist to initiate filling concentration camps (yes I’m aware of the already horrible policies under Obama and ultimately her support for them), she would not be calling the press “the enemy of the People” nor would she be brazenly stoking the hatred of the most base demographic in this country for power. And there are other things this fascist Administration has done, or plans to do that Clinton surely would not have done.

It isn’t necessary to overstate a point to still make the criticisms relative to the points a Trump Administration and a Clinton Administration would have in common, relative to the rule of Corporate State Democrats and Republicans.

Fact remains, the Deep State hurling this country toward the terror of Empire coming home, turned against the US population is no doubt proceeding at a faster pace under Trump. The Deep State loves their Trump even more than they would have loved Clinton.

2 Likes

This story should remove any doubt of the comment attributed to President Kennedy about the Joint Chiefs after the Cuban crisis…That they were “Madmen”, for wanting to use nuclear weapons offensively.

2 Likes

They certainly have been biding their time. They have a President and henchmen both stupid enough and vile and cruel enough to do it. Trump no doubt is a psychopath.

3 Likes

Yea, different faces, but the craziness remains the same.

1 Like