Home | About | Donate

'People Are Dying' But Trump Gives Himself a '10' for Puerto Rico Response

'People Are Dying' But Trump Gives Himself a '10' for Puerto Rico Response

Julia Conley, staff writer

"The lasting image of this administration may well be Puerto Ricans having to drink contaminated water from polluted streamswhile waiting for timely, appropriate federal aid."

I’m starting to yawn. I’ll save the outrage for the next election. Because if Americans don’t vote Democrats into the majority in the next election, there will be many more Puerto Rico’s to mourn. Even in a flawed democracy, you still get the leaders and the country you vote for. As they say in boxing, don’t leave it in the hands of the judges. Liberal Americans, please get to work. You need a knockout.

What is wrong here?

I see a magnificent article that Soros donated $18 B to maintain the support for democratic institutions

That Great and Glorious Foundation of the Clinton’s is so silent

Or the Greatest Military in the World is still drone-ing the world to daily death

Is there NO ONE Mr Gates-Buffett-Shining lights of the private sector

Who can fly a damned plane to drop Daily Rations

When “This is not normal” becomes so normal there is a tendency to feel that way. But we must not let our engagement and outrage suffer a “death by a thousand cuts.” Otherwise, when the next march for peace, the next chance to bring single payer to the forefront of public consciousness, or the next election does come around, everyone will have been lulled into ignoring politics and we will lose yet again.

Very true. And the thinking that “when the revolution comes” as they say, it will take the form of a presidential election is an incredibly dysfunctional, and totally wrong understanding of how change happens.

Agreed. Elections are just one part of the political cycle - falling asleep between elections is just as bad as falling asleep during an election.

DJT has made it abundantly clear since opening his mouth over the seven decades on the planet, he has no deep feeling for any humans or living beings and harbors a virulent abhorrence for all non-white humans, especially if they are poor (because, in his twisted mind they are in poverty because they are lazy and stupid). Go ahead, demented dimwit, give yourself a “10” for your inhumane response to the disaster in PR…just add it to the ongoing list of bold-faced lies that you vomit every time you open your pie hole. You are taking yourself down with your malignant narcissism and pure evil. Your legacy: you will be loathed, reviled, and denigrated throughout all time as will the Trash Tribe (your devil spawn included) you leave behind. The only fitting send off will be a pyre built in the middle of Pennyslvania Avenue awaiting an immolation.

Oxfam and any other number of NGO’s will rescue the Puerto Ricans in spite of DJT’s neglect.

10/01/2017 Headline:
Trump Administration Pushes Positive PR Campaign as Puerto Rico’s Crisis Continues

Look:
Trump speaking to reporters as Puerto Rican governor Ricardo Rossello looked on. “I would give myself a ten,” he said. “We have provided so much, so fast.”

Remember an Alternate Headline:
Leaked: Outlined PR Plan for Worldwide TV Show

A Step by Step Production:
“today and tomorrow we use” - “Monday and Tuesday we can pivot” -
“throughout next week and next weekend” - “Then we start a theme”

Ask:
At what (scripted) page of the Production are we on?

Consider again:
How much of what I see, hear, and read is . . . Controlled?
To what extent? How far under do those Narrative tentacles feed?
How long has this been going on?
And, what more does this “Leak” actually tell us?

Then, don’t be surprised by an eventual Final Act Production Note:
“Planned hits.”

And know:
The aide said that guys like me were ‘in what we call the reality-based community,’ which he defined as people who ‘believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.’ […] ‘That’s not the way the world really works anymore,’ he continued. ‘We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.’

White House Places All Blame for 'Astonishingly Corrupt' Whitefish Contract on Puerto Rico

Well done, WH. Thank you!

Heck of a job Donny, heck of a job.

La Revolucion is the People rising together, there is the Power to overcome the fascist pigs that are temporally on the throne!!!

Is their anything this deranged psychopath would do, that wouldn’t rate a score of 10 from himself? Can you imagine all of the dirt his family members and “friends” have on him? If the jerk weren’t so clucking wealthy he would no doubt be institutionalized by now.

Other nations are sending planes to evacuate people in danger of dying in Puerto Rico. Trump is known to the world as an insane con man with no ability to care about more than how much money he can steal and how much he can bully people.

Is he grading on a curve?

And then there is that budget…

Tramp gives himself a 10… out of 100 that sounds about right… now, how about his grade on dealing with gold star families… -10/100?

Trump can no longer be president impeach him!