Home | About | Donate

Perdue and Loeffler Silent on $2,000 Checks While Praising Trump for 'Leadership' on Covid Relief

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/28/perdue-and-loeffler-silent-2000-checks-while-praising-trump-leadership-covid-relief

1 Like

Perfect. Two more living in Bizarro World.

1 Like

With wacko’s like these amongst us, how can anyone not see this world going to multi-colored hell in a fine linen basket???!?

1 Like

The Horse and the Klansman ought not stand a chance in hell of re-election, but Georgia still has plenty of Confederate voters so we will just have to wait and see.

1 Like

We know exactly what sort of swine Republicans are. Let’s talk Democrats. Where are Uncle and Kamalacop on $2000 relief checks? Why haven’t they promised to push for the the missing $1400 from Day One?

For the same reason that they aren’t discussing the UBI that’s a pandemic given in civilized nations across the world. For the same reason that they refuse to fight for national healthcare during the biggest health crisis in more than a century. For the same reason that neither they, Pelosi, Schumer, nor any in the Dem misleadership said a word about the quiet, bipartisan passage of another record “Defense” budget, while millions struggle and then struggle some more.

The duopoly wants us to focus on Party politics, as a distraction from the fully bipartisan oppression of us all.

6 Likes

"“repurposes wasteful spending toward that.” Makes good sense; how many F 35 cancellations would pay for that. Let’s see $89 million per plane plus $44,000. per hour to fly the thing. One plane, not built, covers 44,500 $2k, checks plus each hour one does not fly covers 22 checks. Wow I have found a way to agree with a Republican. Of course , she is too stupid to think so sensibly.

1 Like

We could give over $1000 to each American just by letting Israel pay its own bills for waging war on it’s neighbors and occupying and imprisoning one of them. They must not need it anyway because they can already afford universal healthcare.

How about somebody adding an amendment to an oligarchs spending bill prohibiting further foreign aid to countries with better healthcare plans for its citizens than America can afford?

6 Likes

I was going to say an alternative universe. But i like that “bizarro” term.

1 Like

Great idea.