Home | About | Donate

Piece Of Shit, Literally

Piece Of Shit, Literally

With Trump's latest abomination - smearing anguished survivors as paid "rude elevator screamers" - he earned this: See video of our vicious buffoon grandly, unwittingly lumber up the stairs of Air Force One with a highly visible strip of toilet paper stuck to his clown shoe. Yes, it's real. No, for some reason none of his sober dark-suited minions took a moment to tell him. Big Boy Donnie + Lyin' Frat Boy Kavanaugh = America today, (for now).

2 Likes

“some kind of uncommon poetic justice”

Chris Rea calls it “God’s Great Banana Skin”

Evolution is Pointing This Way you IDIOT

1 Like

I guess this bound to happen if you live in a shithole country.

8 Likes

This rivals the video of the wind blowing Trump’s toupee askew.

There’s something about mounting the steps up to Air Force 1 that seems to form the perfect backdrop for comedy gold.

2 Likes

Yes, we have once laughed… and it was at the news… Gilda…Presente!

4 Likes

Republicans would pay big money for a Trump shit toilet paper totem. It would be like a Shroud of Turin for Christians.

3 Likes

That is actually A Koch Brothers Georgia Pacific toilet paper “bought and paid for” tag…

5 Likes

I’m certain the toilet paper was frantically trying to scrape that giant piece of crap off itself, like a big ball of sweat off Dr. Joyce Brothers’ nose.

4 Likes

Mitch McConnell’s eyes

They say the eyes are the windows of the soul.

Mitch looks like the cold, blank, empty stare of a corpse.

2 Likes

Oh no…surely heads will roll!! However I am sure that ‘he planned to put it there’.

2 Likes

That wasn’t toilet paper. It was the FBI report.

2 Likes

Real presidential. No wonder why every world leader laughs at us. Our Great Pumpkin is an - well - do I REALLY need to use the “I” word here?

He doesn’t really have friends. He just buys people - including his family.