US Secretary of State John Kerry provoked widespread speculation when he referred in testimony before the Senate foreign relations committee last week to “significant discussions” within US President Barack Obama's administration about a “Plan B” in Syria.
Rectal insertion of government and/or religion rarely works.
The US will leave middle east when the economy will be forever bankrupt and more people than today will be on the street. Still majority of the dumb Americans do not understand that because a large section is till voting for that greedy dominatrix. Just wait and see.
I reckon that 'Plan B' might actually be 'Plan A'
Who would we rather have negotiating, Trump or the stupid politicians he refers to?
It should be all right for Hillary, she is the champion of Obama foreign blunder in Syria, Lybia and more hawkish than Obama, she will stop at nothing, just like her husband (When you get caught banging the White House intern fire a Tomahawk missile in to baby formula factory in Mogadishu, Somalia to distract attention). Hillary is set to prove that she has bigger balls than her husband.
When has USAian foreign policy EVER got it right?
1) Fought ostensibly tp prevent China spreading monolithic Communism in SE, whilst failing to realise that from time immemorial China has been Vietnam's worst nightmare.
2) Brezinski wants to "contain" the USSR and arranges for Nixon to visit China; China stops arming the Vietnamese in their fight against the USA and thus Vietnam turns to the USSR and ultimately the USSR's navy gets access to port facilities in Vietnam, thus projecting its power, previously difficult, into the Pacific.
3) The USA wants to stop the use of the Ho Chi Minh Trail in eastern Cambodia so in 6 months drops more bombs on eastern Cambodia than it dropped on Germany and Jap[an in WW2. Result; collapse of the neutral Sihanouk government, the rise to power of the Cambodian military headed by Lon Nol and the corresponding rapid growth of Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge that ultimately takes over Cambodia.
4) Post-1975 in a 3-year period, Pol Pot's thugs attack and murder villagers in southern Vietnam and murder or expel many Cambodian Vietnamese, so in 1978 Vietnam gives Pol Pot's goons the thrashing they richly deserve.
5) The USA, wishing to damage Vietnam, allies with China and Thailand to support Pol Pot's murderous filth in western Cambodia and Thailand whilst China invades Vietnam from the north in contravention of international law. Pol Pot and his foul brood are supported by the USA well into the 1980s at the United Nations as the legitmate government of Cambodia when they should have been hauled off to whatever international court could try them and hang them for murdering 3 million of their own people.
Just change names and places and you have the story behind every USAian foreign policy disaster; indeed USAian foreign policy is usually a disaster for some poor devil somewhere. How can a country's foreign affairs department systematically perform so utterly ineptly. Can't they read?