Home | About | Donate

Planet Earth To Loathsome Sanctimonious GOP: Unclutch Your Fucking Pearls

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/12/17/planet-earth-loathsome-sanctimonious-gop-unclutch-your-fucking-pearls

6 Likes

the Republican traitors can find a hole where the sun don’t shine-climb into it and disappear for all I care --they deserve NO consideration-NO politeness-or even to be listened to–we have listened to their potty mouths,lies,and distortions for decades now so they can just shut the f up

12 Likes

The so called Gross Old Party has been circling the drain; since the Regan years. They have sold themselves as the party of the people. All they’re really doing is looking out for themselves.

8 Likes

LMFAO!!!
I have been known to make sailors run from the room after a bout of forbidden word filled rant. I know a person who will shank you in the back while swooning from an f-bomb or two that I let slip.
These folks can dish it out but sure can’t take it. That’s a conservative trait, well documented in several studies.
One final opinion that I’m directing at our Michigan Covidiots…go the fucking home and follow the protocols our state health director has issued, trying to knock down the raging Covid fire. Instead, these folks are acting like the KKK, coming at night to terrorize the very people who are trying to save their fucking lives. Here’s the deal, then. You get Covid, you don’t get health care. The rest of us who are intelligent enough will get it. So fuck off!!!
There, that should lead to a whole bunch of pearl-clutching and swooning…

8 Likes

Isn’t there a super spreader event you can invite them all too.
Just a fake one, spread on alternate media, with only contagious people welcome.

I always liked Michigan, guess you got a bad bunch of hombres lately,
same thing happened to Cour de lane.

When the Aryan Nations marched, our local group sponsored counter protests as far away as Spokane to draw the crowds down. For one event, Stewart enlisted local businesses and individuals to pledge money to human rights groups for every minute of a planned Aryan Nations march, and then publicly urged Butler to march slowly to raise more money for his opponents.

“They marched for 27 minutes and we got $34,000,” Stewart chuckled.

3 Likes

Trump supporters are calling for the military to overthrow the election–Republicans are TRAITORS.

It is bad enough what they did in 2000 stealing the election and leading to 9/11-----the longest war in US history-----and learning today of WAR CRIMES by Trump and CIA death squads.

The GOP was so dead as a party a second rate tv actor came in and took the party over-and they follow this clown like lemmings???

6 Likes

One of the few correct uses of the word “traitor” that I have seen lately.

2 Likes

GOP: Grand Old Ph*ckers.

3 Likes

Portland epitomized abject poverty beside a bustling comfortable central city.
Portland is not alone among cities and states ignoring the plight of homeless but suffered the blow to its very popular downtown economy. Homelessness led to the vandalism and reckless abandon. Wheeler promotes solutions with high price tags and institutional settings homeless campers will avoid. Good thing Ted’s MAX line got rejected! Yea! Think State Hwy 99W - another ODOT ‘widening’ project like RoseQ I-5 which IMO, has fatal flaws director Kris Strickler won’t address.
Strickler oversaw the CRC I-5 Bridge replacement fiasco 2004-2013. He’s baaaack.