Home | About | Donate

Plans to Train Saudi Pilots on US Soil Undermines Pentagon Denial of Complicity in Yemen Carnage

Plans to Train Saudi Pilots on US Soil Undermines Pentagon Denial of Complicity in Yemen Carnage

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Just 48 hours after Defense Secretary James Mattis attempted to obscure America's direct role in Saudi Arabia's ongoing massacre of Yemeni civilians by proclaiming that the U.S.

1 Like

Despite the best efforts of corporate media, the truth is slowly getting out. I pray it’s not too little, too late for the Yemenis.

1 Like

I’d like to wipe the smiles off the faces of these two murderers pictured here with a baseball ball.

Sorry.

2 Likes

I might have a bat somewhere. (In the belfry).

1 Like

So-- Mattis----you have to find PRIVATE contractors to train Saudi pilots-----because??? ---- I guess that the military wants to pretend it has nothing to do with this----LOL, so I wonder where they will train? --NYC, perhaps? M
Maybe flying over the Pentagon-- or maybe a trip to Pennsylvania… its hard to say…: (

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, 16 of the 18 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. But what could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

Alleged hijackers. 9-11 was an inside job.

1 Like

Contractors are doing a lot of the dirty work in American wars. Fewer rules. Less pay. Less traceable. Fewer benefits. More easily dispensed with…

To all ruling Saudis all others including non-ruling Saudis are essentially fungible, much like the oil they pull out of the ground is much the same as oil pulled out from other locations. The same approach applies to the apparatchiks of the monied interests. Externalized costs have rendered all but the Almighty dollar abstractions of little importance. “Let them eat cake!” lives. Sharpeners wanted.

Why DO republicans enjoy killing children?

Bombing civilians is as American as Agent Orange

I’m sure John McCain, rest his soul, would have approved.