Home | About | Donate

"Please Forgive Me," Said Elijah McClain As Three Cops Murdered Him

Seems much of this REFORM will need to be within the states, for now. No help from Mitch, no help from the criminal leadership.

2 Likes

Yes that IS PART of the problem

This IS their training

The OTHER PART

Screw firing Prosecute for their Crime

Premeditated Murder

This is Gang Banging, and they go looking for it

And tell me, how does one kill a gentle soul like that unless you do it for fun

They like this murder and they go looking for victims to attack

4 Likes

No, they should go to jail for murder when they kill innocent people.

3 Likes

‘Cops are not gods, cops are humans. They need to have their god status rescinded, and walk the Earth as any human’

well said.

‘And fuck all these weak horrible prosecutors everywhere who don’t have the guts to act on the obvious plain facts, but only act when pushed by a million outraged people. Fire them, and hire some actual humans to fill those roles too.’

and while we’re at it, how about elect some actual humans into seats of high governance, who won’t support all the racism, corruption, and brutality.

7 Likes

Yes, they should. Now: how to end the cop worship that lets them off?

1 Like

Try them for whatever kind of murder the evidence supports. Just like anybody else. Justly. If there are extenuating circumstances, take them into account, treat them justly, but if it turns out they murdered somebody send them to jail. If it is a hate crime motivated by racism, increase the sentence appropriately.

These murders of people for being black HAVE TO STOP.

1 Like

Speaking of “suspicious” appearances, it does look like Roedema, Woodyard, and Rosenblatt could all be siblings.

1 Like

I take your point, but without smartphones, we would not know the disturbing details about most of the police killings. Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Performance problems have three causes: ‘can’t, won’t, or don’t know how.’ Institutional Training can only fix ONE of these issues.

To begin fixing systemic issues, recognize that the policy makers also need to be held accountable.

Whenever ‘training’ is cited as an excuse, my bile surges, because I smell dodging responsibility.

“Telling” and handing out written rules is not training. Training only occurs when LEARNING can be verified, when management doesn’t present obstacles, and where punishment, including peer pressures and rewards, do not work against the training or policy. So hiring and management practices are also on the hook.

The hierarchy needs to be roasted. Not just the perps.

3 Likes

Hi webwak:
Maybe !anguage is the prob!em----hopefu!!y po!ice know what "HUMAN RIGHTS " are----
but it seems the Police RITES of crowd control are !acking. P!EASE America—no more wasting of money and sending Cops in America to Israel for training! : (

3 Likes

Until the supervision hierarchy is included in “before the fact” root cause accountability— with penalties— nothing will change.

2 Likes

The two novice cops fired in the Floyd case point a high probability guilty finger at inadequate supervision AND training, not necessary at a ‘bad cop.’ This case also points up the food chain.

1 Like

Yeah, police have reached that point where they are unable to cope and society at large is in the same boat.

It seems now the powers that be try to exclude many/most people with a conscience. Only neoliberals seem welcome. As shown by the presidential candidates this time around.

and while we’re at it, how about elect some actual humans into seats of high governance, who won’t support all the racism, corruption, and brutality.

We desperately need good people but they have to be powerfully motivated and willing to put up with a lot of crap.

Its striking that Elijah Mc Cain seems as if he paraphrased what Jesus (if he existed) was supposed to have said when he was on the cross. He said “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do” - as they were killing him.

There is justice in America. His name is God. God knows who these three cops are and has prepared a place specifically for murderers, killers, and those who shed innocent blood. It’s called Hell and those that go there will spend eternity being tormented for their deeds done here on earth. No one gets past God. NO ONE!

It does, doesn’t it.

I’m not sure I’m following. Could you say more?

But is the problem with the “try them” part, or with the “convict them” part et seq.?

In other words, try them but never convict any of them?

Kind of like running candidates on platforms that cant be implemented?

You’re right, that might be a problem, and when they are guilty, its one that has to stop.

1 Like

So how do we make it stop?