Home | About | Donate

Plummeting Loser

Dear Leader!! not quite as bad as Kim yet, if you don’t bend low enough he’ll have you hit.

These posters are exactly like their Trump supporting counterparts. They don’t respect the right of others to disagree because they have fully drunken the DNC koolaid that their god Biden is the only choice who can save us now. There is not a dimes worth of difference between them and Trump cultists. They will never be able to admit to themselves that Trump is only in power due to their own choices to support a party that hates their guts as much as Trump hates his own supporters. Stockholm Syndrome runs rampant amongst team Red and team Blue. I suggest you don’t waste your time with those who simply refuse to face the reality that both political parties in the USA will destroy us all in the end as they both only value money and power over life itself. Simply let them wallow in their insanity.

2 Likes

So is much of the western US.

1 Like

Well, that’s one way to look at it.

Another way is to challenge their viewpoints, like they do mine.
I don’t expect to change their minds, and we mostly agree on a lot of things.

On the other hand, when they call me a liar, I’ll defy them to back up their accusation.
I’ve done that four times this past week here, and all I’ve gotten in response is crickets.
Meanwhile, I post links, I correct the record, I hold big mouth shit talkers accountable.
Because progressives are supposed to operate in a reality-based forum for debate.

And with reasonable people, I have measured disagreements marked by thoughtful back and forth.
This site needs more of that and less whining from the butt hurt.