Home | About | Donate

Plunge: To Descend Abruptly or Precipitously, As A Cliff, Road, Etc

Plunge: To Descend Abruptly or Precipitously, As A Cliff, Road, Etc

Some days, it seems, the shrapnel from the slo-mo cataclysm of this presidency flies everywhere. Take Monday (please). It saw backlash to the Nunes memo flop, Il Duce - aka "Cadet Bone Spurs" - equating limp applause with treason, his proclaiming America "OPEN FOR BUSINESS!" as the stock market dived, and his loopy misinterpretation of British support for universal health care. One observer spoke for us all: "Close your puckered piehole, you donk."

As Trump sinks into his morass…
the leaders of the GOP and DNC keep their eyes on dis-integrating financial and social factors…
awaiting the moment to throw Trump to the dogs…
to drive the goat Trump over the scape, to blame him for the disaster, to save us all…
Look for it!

I don’t know what to say. I am at a loss for words. I am burned-out from Orange Hairman and his gang of looniegoons destroying our country. This applies to almost all of the articles on today’s front page. It is making me ill. It has got to stop at some point but yesterday was not soon enough for me.

" Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
—Proverbs 16:18 (KJV)

Hear here!

Ever think about the distinction between pride and dignity? Drumf uses ‘dignity’ as a gloss on a promise, on a whim on the wind that appears only to distract rather than anchor any form of humanity.
Pride is about puffing up on an outcome ginning up intense potential for manipulation. Dignity is about integrity, accountability, attention to process and content being fully interconnected and in perpetual state of self-education.

An eternal truth!