Since the turn of the century, We the People have been conditioned, little by little to accept increasing levels of fascism.
* If the protocols done to us daily had been introduced in 2000 as a lump sum, we would have revolted instantly, for we still had a Constitution in those days, and a belief in it and the Bill of Rights.
* Instead, it started with transportation, for instance. An apologetic wanding and emptying of pockets. X-raying of all carry on luggage. We got used to it, then confiscation of such things as nail files and aftershave, etc. After we got accustomed to that, it became strip searches, then the blue glove. Each level was introduced and run until reluctantly accepted before the next level was introduced.
* Protests. The same thing. First it was police presence, a little pressure. Arrest of those who were openly disobedient of police orders. Then teargas, mace, kettling, concussion grenades, rubber bullets, then police invasion of protest sites, destruction of protester property, mass arrests. Then evidence of torture and mistreatment in jails.
* We protest these actions, the ACLU and other organizations file suit, but it still goes on, so we grit our teeth and put up with it, and the ante gets upped again.
* We are watching it get upped with the Water Protectors. We are watching the government ignore police brutality, ignore lawsuits and restraining orders. We are watching the casualties rise in these peaceful, prayerful Protectors.
* We are being told over and over by both word and deed that you don't interfere with profits and greed.
* We are aware that every aspect of our lives is an open book to the government, from local to federal. Our phone calls, our e-mail, our transactions, our conversations with friends and family, what goes on in our own homes and bedrooms if they wish to.
* We are having demonstrated to us daily what happens throughout the world to nations and people who do not kowtow to the Fourth Reich and obey. We are being shown that we who live in the Reich are not immune to the same thing if we do not obey.
* Due to improved technology, the Fourth Reich has achieved what could only be Hitler and Company's wet dream. Total control of everybody at home and abroad. We read articles about implants. For control, and to monitor even thoughts, for evaluation by the modern Gestapo to see if the person should be removed.
* A year or two ago, a German scientist was seeking a patent on an implant with a number of features, one of which was a government "Kill switch" which would inject a fatal poison if the government decided that your actions were unacceptable to the government.
* We are seeing police executions of unarmed civilians, with no punishment by the government in most cases.
* We are watching the increasing brutality to the Water Protectors by law enforcement and company goons with no checks and balances. These are to be lessons to We the People of what we can expect if we do not obey.
* The Bush no-bid KBR Concentration Camps are still awaiting guests, FEMA has stockpiled millions of rounds of hollowpoint ammo, and bodybags and coffins in the millions.
* Now, we are daily watching an even more brutal, greedy and ruthless government being formed to take over in January.
* My suggestion, as a start, is to find copies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence. Cherish them as they may become rare, or classified as subversive documents soon. Read them over and over. Meditate on them. Compare those documents with the garbage we live under now, the illegal, unconstitutional and misnamed Patriot Act, the NDAA and other documents that rule and blight our lives today.
* In short, We the People are going to have to decide whether we and the world are going to live under those rules, or if we are going to push back.
* The decision is ours and I hope it will be to push.