Home | About | Donate

Police Van Carrying Freddie Gray Made Previously Undisclosed Stop: Report

Police Van Carrying Freddie Gray Made Previously Undisclosed Stop: Report

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

The police van that carried 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who would die of injuries sustained during his arrest one week later, made a previously undisclosed stop on its way to the station, according to the Baltimore Police Department's initial findings, turned over to the state attorney's office on Thursday.

"We ask for the public to remain patient and peaceful and to trust the process of the justice system."... Isn't it a bit late for that?

USA Today notes that the latest development "comes amid a disputed allegation that a prisoner sharing a police van with Gray...heard him intentionally trying to injure himself."

Another plea deal coming down the pike. How does this new prisoner (how convenient) know if he's intentionally self-harming or having multiple seizures, if he can't see him?

Completely disgusting case.

Again.

"How does this new prisoner (how convenient) know if he's intentionally
self-harming or having multiple seizures, if he can't see him?"

That was my first thought exactly. take a look, search: seizure and spinal cord injury

A young man confronts Geraldo Rivera who tries to circle away from him as he is confronted with the facts of his reporting.

That kid is right on target! Fox News is guilty of calling people like him "thugs". I agree with Richard Sherman that the new demonizing word for the N word is thug; however, the word brutal thug does fit the Baltimore police; especially, since they are attempting to exonerate one of their own again, from the outright murder of Freddie Gray, in this latest BS that somehow he was responsible for his own death. Yeah, sure, you might just as well tell me that Freddie Gray decided to commit suicide after he was arrested for no crime except running away from the police ! And looking back on it, can you blame him for running away from these brutal thugs!

In case you missed what Orioles VP John Angelos said the other day..

My greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts, but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.

The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance, and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, an ultimate price, and one that far exceeds the importance of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards. We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the U.S., and while we are thankful no one was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic civil and legal rights, and this makes inconvenience at a ball game irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans.”

I'm stunned. I'm shocked. I'm dismayed. Geraldo Rivera is still on the air! You have to give Fox credit for recycling.

How a person could break his own neck and for what reason? Is the police brigade in Baltimore smoking opium or using any hallucinating agent? They are the bunch of actual criminals and should be locked in jail. .Throughout the nation, the police atrocities are getting out of hand. No wonder that people are running away from them besides they are utterly racist. Often they use extremely bad words and severely disrespectful towards any non-white person. Apprently they are turned into unformed gang paid by the tax-payers' dollars and hanging inside the donut shops. They need to be properly disciplined.

There has just been a report that the City of Baltimore is charging the police officers involved with Freddy Gray are going to be charged with murder.

I would say I am not alone in feeling that the systematic dumbing down and desensitizing to the harsh reality of where we are being led. Militarization of America. Perpetual war. We are inundated daily(UFC, Halo, Hollywood etc.)to the death and destruction as normal meme. Our MSM tries to steer our heads to Jeopardy of National Security issues so vehemently. Sheeple are happy to empower our government to protect us from terror and ourselves. Common people with everyday thoughts are a threat. Activism is a threat. Can the juggernaut be stopped ?

Thank you. Angelos is 100% correct.