Home | About | Donate

Poll: 2/3 of Americans Think Trump Threats Against North Korea Making Matters Worse

Poll: 2/3 of Americans Think Trump Threats Against North Korea Making Matters Worse

Common Dreams staff

"It's scary," said one respondent of situation large U.S. majority say president is handling very poorly

From the article:

“Mui Baltrumas, 67, of Evanston, Illinois, meanwhile, said that his disapproval of Trump’s behavior stems from his belief that what the president is really doing amounts to a ‘cheap political diversion.’”

It appears universally true that a nation’s foreign policy is driven, to one degree or another, by domestic political considerations (i.e., looking “tough”). In the case at hand, that fact scares the bejeesus out of me.

3 Likes

The mental and psychological pathology shown in the photo accompanying this article should alone be grounds for removal from office!

1 Like

For me, even more terrifying than Trump’s mouth is that his own party does nothing to reel him back in. Almost a third of a billion Americans hide at the back of an airplane while the Terrorist-In-Chief and his political party fly it straight toward the ground. Terrorist? Well, how much peace and tranquility do YOU feel right now? By a strict definition of the term, that man and the party backing him up are worldwide TERRORISTS.

Seatower. What genuine devices are available for the elected representatives of the United States government to remove a clinically insane, deranged, and dangerous president from office? I guess one could say the balls and/or the integrity to do it.