Home | About | Donate

Pompeo Admits Kushner Peace Plan Likely Unworkable as Trump's Son-in-Law Openly Dehumanizes Palestinian People

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/03/pompeo-admits-kushner-peace-plan-likely-unworkable-trumps-son-law-openly-dehumanizes

3 Likes

Kushner would lose a debate with drywall.

“they want to pay their mortgage”

I’m pretty sure they don’t want their long-since-paid-for homes bulldozed by your a-hole friends a lot more.

17 Likes

I’m reminded of a scene from “Two and a Half Men,” where Berta the housekeeper (always my favorite character) observes to younger brother Alan, “You’ve got phone cojones the size of cantaloupes, but when you get face-to-face, you’re as smooth as a Ken doll.”

9 Likes

Who allowed this clown the right to determine the fate of the Palestinian people?

A complete and utter farce.

End the occupation now!!!

23 Likes

“Stepford Step Son” Jared is a disgrace. His fealty to that POS NutandYahoo and the right-wing Likud Party is appalling. He is also a cold-blooded landlord and overall asshole to boot. One of the Orange Pustule’s “best people”? I think not!
And with all of this dangerous and deeply corrupt incompetence and bullshit Trumpo the Klown’s approval ratings remain stable. We are truly a nation that has lost whatever soul it had left. The Combover Caligula represents an entirely disgraceful cross section of Uh-meriKKKans. No wonder the rest of the world looks upon us with disgust and dread at what else we may do.

12 Likes

They already paid their mortgage on the homes Israel stole from them. The Palestinians want the right to return … the right to leave … the right to be free.

15 Likes

Jared Kushner–apparatchik of kakistocracy.

13 Likes

From the article:

And if Israel annexes the occupied West Bank, Pompeo said the administration would weigh “what would be the best ways to achieve the outcomes that we think are in America and Israel’s best interests.”

How the f**k is that different from this entire farce of a peace process?

12 Likes

It’s not different, Skeptic. Hard not to notice that the Palestinians best interests are not included.

11 Likes

they “need to have a fair judicial system … freedom of press, freedom of expression, tolerance for all religions.”

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

11 Likes

Jared Kushner, that unfortunate spill of human mayonnaise…
Jawdroppingly stupid.

5 Likes

If the Beverly Hills Bank can benefit by electing Jed Clampett President, then so can your local credit union benefit by installing theft-proof auto-pens in public lobbies.

Well Jared is just going have to see if they can handle that freedom because…
Who the f*** is this guy anyway? Answer: He’s our government.

There will never be a peace process Tank.

It’s all just a ruse as a means to an end of providing Israel with weapons of mass destruction.

Pretense, not peace is their goal.

3 Likes

And a primary reason the b st rd can safely spew this bile is a corpress that covers for him by producing ledes that highlight his “uncertainty”, rather than his inhumanity.

2 Likes

This story IMO, is one of the best I’ve ever read on the real reason no “plan” will work in the land of Palestine, and rightly so. It’s a little long, but worth a look.
https://www.mintpressnews.com/it-is-indifference-of-the-israel-that-is-killing-people/258811/

“Kushner said that before Palestinians can be seen worthy of investors’ money, they 'need to have a fair judicial system … freedom of press, freedom of expression, tolerance for all religions.”’

So, how do your pals the Saudis–where you and your idiot father-in-law have tons of money invested–fit into that equation? And I doubt that the Palestinians are giving too much thought to “investors” at this stage of the game. But that is somehow the only thing this morron thinks about. What a chump.

5 Likes

Kushner said that before Palestinians can be seen worthy of investors’ money, they “need to have a fair judicial system … freedom of press, freedom of expression, tolerance for all religions.”

Funny, Jared didn’t hold the Saudis to the same standards, because money. Mr. Kushner’s whoring makes him a perfect fit for the tRump family… he’ll screw anyone for cash.

3 Likes

should I call them jews or isrealies? when referring to state sponsor terrorist.

2 Likes