Home | About | Donate

Pompeo Says 'No Doubt' Soleimani Was Planning Imminent Attacks But Admits He Doesn't Know When or Where

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/10/pompeo-says-no-doubt-soleimani-was-planning-imminent-attacks-admits-he-doesnt-know

1 Like

Transliteration?

2 Likes

Notice that Fat Fuck Pompeo, right out of the Republican playbook, offers his opinions as facts. This works effectively for their believing base. Critical thinkers, not so much. Gawd, they they love the uneducated…

10 Likes

“The Trump campaign knows that Bernie is their biggest threat.”
—Bill Neidhardt, Sanders’ Iowa deputy state director.

Of course! But the imminent threat to Trump is what he calls a “witch hunt”!!

2 Likes

So, does this mean I can shoot my white, conservative, republican neighbor because I had no doubt that my neighbor was planning an imminent robbery against me? Say its so.

5 Likes

These criminal psychopaths have their own cable TV network.

1 Like

Yes, in Florida…

5 Likes

especially if his skin is darker than your skin.

2 Likes

I don’t know how, or where, or when Pompeo is planning to blow up his waistline which could cause others to die (collateral damage), but I think we’d be wise to send a drone to eliminate him before he does.

“What’s the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s — it was like — we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment .” — Texas A&M University (April 15, 2019

Mike Pompeo

The guy openly admitted he is a liar, that he was trained to lie and that he lies and lied in order to forward a given goal. Liars do not need evidence.

3 Likes

Send the drones now…

Well In Florida a Black woman went to jail after shooting a warning shot into the wall to fend off an abusive husband who had beat her in the past.

Being “allowed” to shoot someone else because of an “imminent threat” is very much based on your skin color.

4 Likes

The imminent threat to the US is the people who voted for or support Trump.

1 Like

The only thing they threaten is their rapidly decreasing IQ.

That’s a problem PB. The people don’t have drones paid for with tax dollars, to wield against tyrants or war mongers. Hell if we wanted to start something we don’t even have an army of Toyota pickup trucks with 50 cal. machine guns. Frankly, we have almost nothing to push back with. Even our votes are compromised.

2 Likes

On that note, skin color, I saw a report on TV honoring all of the cops killed in the line of duty in the past year.
No mention of course that there were more black men gunned down by cops. Men that did not deserve to die in most cases.

3 Likes

Why aren’t the Democrats just flat out calling Pompeo a liar?
Oh yeah, now I remember: They’re cowards and fellow warmongers.

2 Likes

But this government can snuff out 60 civilians in Afghanistan in one drone strike and eat a good meal in Washington, DC.

A US military contractor, along with 2 other Americans, was KIA in Kenya during an attack on a key USA counter terrorist base yesterday. No US plans to assassinate a key suspect or threats to bomb Nairobi yet.

I guess only those chosen ones can murder with impunity, but not you.

It’s a phonetic spelling so doesn’t really matter. It isn’t written either way in Iran.

Just like saying nothing at all.