Home | About | Donate

Posting New Secret Trade Docs, Wikileaks Further Exposes Corporate Plot

Posting New Secret Trade Docs, Wikileaks Further Exposes Corporate Plot

Jon Queally, staff writer

Even as it continued to post new batches of emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, Wikileaks on Friday also published new draft chapters of the Trade in Services Agreement (TISA) which shed new light on the pending deal that critics say puts global economies at

Austerity is a very old and stable practice that exists today unchanged from kingdoms of old.

The basic idea is citizens are reduced to whatever it takes to stay alive and work plus a procreation bonus to ensure more workers into the future.

Say it loud ~ "people around the world are not rejecting 'trade,' they are rejecting corporate control over our lives."
Let's try democracy for a change.
Corporations must never be citizens.

Nice job sifting through the docs until you found one that doesn't incriminate Hillary. Well played. $$$$$

Your point about the author letting Clinton and Trump off the hook is tempered by the effort to let more people know that the duopoly alliance between democrats and republicans is silent on destruction of democracy and life on Earth as we know it.

Common Dreams previously published that the US has killed 20 million people and destroyed 50 democracies since 1945. This is a lasting sunshine legacy in itself.

On a lighter note, check the Russian foreign secretary http://theduran.com/sergey-lavrov-pinpoints-americas-pussy-riot/

The American people, especially old people, feel that capitalism is the best system ever devised and believe the propaganda spewed out by corporations and the government, which are closely intertwined. Until capitalism is destroyed, there is little hope for humanity. As an old person, I am disgusted with the attitudes of most people in my age group, who in reality are much less informed than the young who get much of their news from nontraditional sources.

What the are you talking about, it clearly stated that Trump and Clinton have not taken a stance on TISA.

Quit distorting facts and I am being nice. Stein has no chance in hell today or on Nov 8th.

Maybe you are hanging with the wrong crowd. Of course most of all my friends are in know and acquaintances are ill informed thru people like Tom Johnson and Faux news. Sorry I have to say that Tom but you are going over board.

Hillary is a wholly owned subsidiary of the 1%.
She takes her marching orders from the oligarchy just like her plutocratic peers.
Anyone who casts a vote for Hillary (or for Trump) is a dupe. That's d-u-p-e.
Vote for Jill Stein.

I agree that Stein has no chance, and it will be a miracle if she gets to 5% of the popular vote; however, a vote for either of the two major candidates simply is voting for a continuation of policies of the past 35 years that have destroyed the quality of life for the majority of Americans. It does not matter what stances Clinton or Trump take, since you can not believe either one.

When I see the details of the TISA, TPP and TTIP trade agreements I feel like my country is under attack, Really, it feels like an ambush, like Pearl Harbor or 9/11. The corporations are coming after all we hold dear! Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton aren't going to protect us. They are on the other side.

TiSA is the motherload of all injudicious crony corporate trade deals followed by TTIP and TPP, both of which is far worse than NAFTA. It basically puts crony corporations and their Neoliberal cheerleaders (i.e. Hillary) above the law. Are we seeing that already? For example, big banks too big to fail, too big to jail, and if for example these trade deals are enacted and there is environmental disaster of unprecedented level caused by dirty industry, they will be protected. We have already had a taste of what's to come -- The following is an example of unprecedented environmental disasters that corporate media tries to withhold:

"Texas Gas Leaks Are Worse Than California’s: Why Haven’t We Heard About It? The short answer to the question in the headline, and most other similar questions in America, is that big money doesn’t want you to hear about it, so you won’t. - Source: consciouslifenews.com

Common Dreams also published an article:

Another article:

Massive Methane Leaks From Texas Fracking Sites Even More Significant Than Infamous Porter Ranch Gas Leak - Source: EchoWatch.com

These and other troubling incidents occurred under Obama's watch. These elections are a scam partly due to corporate media withholding the truth regarding grave issues, and withholding discussion regarding TiSA and other grave issues during the debates. It is troubling that the electorate is being duped big time. Hillary is indeed a Neoliberalist (i.e. empowers big corporations), and Trump is also a cheerleader for big corporations, though he claims to not support i.e. TPP, he is unpredictable, a loose cannon. Hillary already exposed as having two positions (two-faced) for example:

And Wikileaks has exposed Hillary as having two positions (two-faced), obviously she is not to be trusted, and since of course she is a neoliberalist makes this so much more troubling.

The electorate has the right to be well informed, to know the truth and nothing but the whole truth. What should be "Daily Headline News" is being withheld by corporate media. The electorate needs to stop reading and listening to corporate media propaganda that also engages in deflection and withholding critical key information.

Both Trump and Hillary will not get my vote.

I support Jill Stein. Respect for the environment and life.

Let's not bicker and argue over who outsourced who...(hat tip to Monty Python)

This article states:

"Trade in Services Agreement (TISA) which shed new light on the pending deal that critics say puts global economies at further risk from powerful banks, financial institutions, and corporate greed."

"TISA is the largest of the three deals, and according to World Bank figures cited by Wikileaks, services that would be covered by the massive agreement comprise around 75% of the EU economy, 80% of the US economy and the majority of economies of most countries.

"However, notes Wikileaks, "despite its importance both the US Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump have thus far given no position on the TISA Agreement.""

We know Hillary is obliged to/will provide support for Wall Street and financial institutions not only due to the donations her campaign has received from them but because of her known history/associations/speeches with/for them. There are also many Wikileaks emails showing her corrupt connections to these institutions - even if there hasn't been one, so far, showing a direct connection to her opinions/involvement of/with the TISA. The fact that she hasn't taken a stance on TISA is not an indication of her potential lack of support for it. It is an indication of, at the very least, her irresponsibility, incompetence, and/or duplicity to not take a position on such a significant a trade deal, one that would have a (negative) impact on the people she wants to govern and supposedly sides with.

I think it only shows that she isn't taking a stance out of convenience with the hope that more information about the TISA would not come out until after she thieved the election.

Only it's even worse then that. These two are in a class of their own. The lowest class of politician.

I agree with you but I don't think it will take a miracle for Jill to get to 5% unless, of course, you mean due to corruption the results will not be valid. We know Jill is doing much better than the propaganda the MSM spews.

Millennials, who stand to lose so much including a viable future, need to listen and learn her positions and get out and vote!

So in other words, the global elite are telling the world's citizens they can have no major services unless a rich person controls the service and takes his cut.

It's like organized crime extorting money from citizens. It's fascism.

Hillary is one of the most enthusiastic supporters of this shakedown, which is why I'M VOTING GREEN PARTY!

Wall Street Journal Finally Breaks: "The Press Is Burying Hillary Clinton's Sins"

Even the Wall Street Journal is now fed up with the biased media coverage of the 2016 Presidential election as revealed by a scathing article written by Kimberly Strassel, a member of their editorial board. As Strassel points out, it's almost impossible to turn on the TV without hearing about Trump's "lewd" comments while coverage of Hillary "uniformly ignores the flurry of bombshells" inherent in the various WikiLeaks, FOIA releases and FBI interviews.

If average voters turned on the TV for five minutes this week, chances are they know that Donald Trump made lewd remarks a decade ago and now stands accused of groping women.

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story. So let’s review what amounts to a devastating case against a Clinton presidency.

More here:

the air is still free.

but they will charge us to make it clean enough to breathe.

time for a change. if not now, when?

it's stein time.

I am setting here thinking, what can I say that could possibly express to the extent in which we who are aware of it are disgusted with both the economic and political systems who are and always have been the instruments of the elites used to suppress the wishes of the common people. MSM whose only purpose is to amplify the smoke screen that the elites create.

This whole election cycle is nothing more as far as am concern then a test by them to see how far they can push the absurd on the people, to see if they will except it.