Home | About | Donate

Pregnant Woman and Toddler Among Those Killed in Israel's Latest Vicious Assault on Gaza

The stories are about the same, my link was a little more in depth.
Don’t understand why it didn’t work for you, I tried it and it worked for me. I’m a amateur when it comes to computers, would love to know how to import the whole story, like you did, instead of a hyperlink.
The story does explain why “Jack Green” responds to everyone in these type of stories.

Good one, thanks for this link.

Thank you -

“Hasbara” – Israeli State Propaganda

The involvement of the official Israeli student union as well as Haifa University, Tel Aviv University, Ben-Gurion University and Sapir College in these state propaganda programs will likely bolster Palestinian calls for the international boycott of Israeli academic institutions.

Paying students to spread Israeli propaganda online

This is our opportunity, as Israeli students, to provide hasbara [state propaganda] that is correct and balanced, to help in the struggle against the delegitimization of the State of Israel and against hatred of Jews in the world.

Imo, the State of Israel has delegitimized itself by its deeds.

The consequences so far, however, have been nil for what is certainly a program of Genocide by Israel.

Thanks for your comments. Similar take over happened to Russia 1917 I believe it was.

THIS is what the Israelis so desperately want to continue to conceal from the world! War crimes and violations of International Human Rights Law! Children playing on a beach are murdered by drone attack claimed to be a “mistake” - it was no mistake, it was the product of systemic institutionalized racism in the Israeli armed forces!

Palestinian children targeted and murdered by the zionist entity…whether kids on a beach killed by armed drones or a 13 year-old schoolgirl executed by IDF killer that shot her at least 17 times then approached and shot her in he head…he "expressed no regret over his actions and said he would have done the same even if the girl was a 3-year-old"

Those are “our allies” - depraved racist scum with zero moral conscience or remorse! America has been made accomplis to such atrocities over decades and we can see the insidious influence in our own nation, military and police!

BOYCOTT, SANCTION, DIVEST from the war criminal Israeli war criminal!! BDS!

The 18 worst countries for human rights in 2017 were Syria, North Korea, South Sudan, Somalia, Central African Republic, Libya, Yemen, China, Burundi, DR Congo, Afghanistan, Burma, Pakistan, Lebanon, Mali, Nigeria, Ukraine & Mexico.

Are you boycotting China?

The record of the worst human rights abuser is the zionist/Israeli entity - exceeding all other nations in depravity for over half a century! Not one year or a decade - over half a century! They are in a category of one, committing human rights abuses, assassinations, civilian attacks, home demolitions, theft of territory, water, natural resources, ethnic cleansing and intentional racist murders of men, women, and children, and many more crimes against the native Palestinian people!

The BS arrogant propaganda by Israeli shills and liars is also in a class by itself - manipulating the world media, killing the press and journalsts, to hide the enormity of their crimes - The Hasbara apologists and liars are both paid and volunteer, depraved in their extremist racism, supremacist beliefs, and mythology of “god-given” rights - rights they deny to all others…

BDS! Zionism IS racism!

This link shows that the Arab-Israeli conflict is number 49 in number of deaths.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-Palestinians-have-been-killed-since-the-formation-of-Israel-in-1948

Do you buy products made in China?