Home | About | Donate

President Trump, Day One: Poised to Implement Right-Wing Agenda

President Trump, Day One: Poised to Implement Right-Wing Agenda

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Donald Trump's pen is poised to sign several executive actions as soon as Friday afternoon, following his swearing-in as the 45th president of the United States.

"By their actions shall ye know them"........................

And We the People are ready to resist any of his unconstitutional actions and ignorant extremism.

I blame corporate Democrats. A party so tone deaf they still don't get it.

This is what American-style fascism looks like. Take a good look. We cannot fathom what is on the horizon.

What a day, the gray matches how I feel.

And coffee isn't helping.

Perhaps adding brandy or some other octane enhancer to your coffee may help ?

On the plus side, at least more Murkins are listening to Bernie Sanders. I recall all those years that I received the Bernie Buzz (his email newsletter prior to entering the 2016 primary) and mentioning his ideas to the left of center crowd only to be greeted with blank stares.

Planned Parenthood itself estimates it prevents more than 620,000 unintended pregnancies each year, and 220,000 abortions. Thus saving millions of abortions
over the years.

Considering no pregnancy can be achieved without sperm why is it war has not been declared against men?

Have men convinced women it’s their fault that men
leave sperm behind?

Why are women waging war against other women?

I would personally recommend that those who are close enough to the edge, find the time to talk to people who are already in poverty. You'll be on a tightrope with no safety net below, and the poor can give you some good tips to keep hanging on.

Yes. Think about it. A man and a woman produce a child. The man runs away from his responsibilities, so we condemn the woman. It used to be common to say (about an unmarried pregnant woman) that "she got herself pregnant."

Sen.Sanders' popularity did increase among Dewocrats and liberals after he changed his message. Did you know that Sen. Sanders used to speak out powerfully about US poverty and the need for legit poverty relief programs? That doesn't sell to today's middle class, so he dropped the issue for his campaign. We've maintained our "trickle down economics" theory for addressing US poverty.

LGBT page didn't just disappear from WH website, apparently, but also the Department of Labor site:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayFranzone/status/822495562138316801

Does that mean LGBTQ rights in the workplace are gone, too? Not that they've ever really been great.

Just like Hillry would have done, I'm sure. Cuz she was EVIL!!!! Right?

Executive Orders are of the highest level of Democracy that we can achieve. By circumventing the House and the Senate, it proves that the peoples voices will be heard...in the unemployment line, the food bank line, but not the welfare line. This is true Democracy.