Home | About | Donate

Progressives Hit Back After DOJ Designates New York, Seattle, and Portland, Oregon 'Anarchist Jurisdictions'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/21/progressives-hit-back-after-doj-designates-new-york-seattle-and-portland-oregon

1 Like

Then Pelosi should designate all right-wing bastions as terrorist jurisdictions.

6 Likes

Corporate media has a lot to answer to in this particular instance. How many times has the media reported unfavorably on the protests, and specifically on Antifa?

It’s not just Faux News responsible for the idiotic proclamations that the “real fascists in America is Antifa.” The FBI and other intelligence services have been trying to warn the US for years now about the danger of right-wing violence here.

All we hear about is how dangerous the Left is.

Wonder how hard we have to actually be pushed to become the danger they all ready see us as?

6 Likes

The anarchist occupies the WH.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, Bubba’s Trump 2020 flag flaps in the wind the wrong way and Bubba blows off his thumb while cleaning his gun with one still left in the chamber 'cause he was never too good at 'rithmetic. “I love the uneducated”–DJT

2 Likes

If only.  Senile P’Loser is no more likely to condemn Barr and his domestic terrorists today than she was to condemn Cheney and his war criminals in 2009.

IMHO, the West Coast & New York (and maybe all of New England) should cecede from the United States and form the Peoples’ Democratic Republic of Oceania.  This would not only deprive Tweetle-Dumb & Associates of 70+ per­cent of their tax revenue, Oceania would be the fifth or sixth strongest economy in the U.N. and could rebuild our al­liances with most of the U.S. traditional friends (except Israel, unless/until they get totally out of Palestine).

6 Likes

The West Coast should invite British Columbia into the fold. Here in Cascadia, we have more in common with our northern neighbors than we do with Oklahoma, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Like, does that mean I don’t have to take all these books back to the library, man? And everybody can push baby carriages into each other, while texting on way to their MINDFULNESS Symposium? How about, striding about Zabar’s SCREAMING into iPhones & kvetching into each others face? Can we get out our rocket launchers, now?

~https://inthesetimes.com/article/donald-trump-steal-election-joe-biden-supreme-court

~https://gothamist.com/news/alleged-subway-vandal-charged-sundays-train-derailment

The DOJ and the White House are anarchist jurisdictions.
Trump, Barr and the GOP refuse to follow the rule of law, Congressional oversight, or the constitution.
THEY are the anarchists. They should be charged with sedition and swing from a rope.

4 Likes

Bull Barr. Impeach the basturd.

5 Likes

I am in full agreement with Joshua Potash

1 Like

You guys need to split into two countries. Canada has a very different culture than the US and that should be preserved.

1 Like

Maybe B.C. could invite Washington State to merge with them?

I’ve got a lot of 2nd and 3rd cousins up there. A lot of 3rd and 4th gen Washingtonians do. Culturally we’re the most similar, and Chinook Jargon isn’t really found intact anywhere else.

Can’t wait until I can head back to the salt-chuck once things are skookum again with this pandemic finally out of the way. Looking to potlatch any clams I get to family and friends.

1 Like

Don’t these jurisdictions add more financially, to the Treasury, than they take out, by a rather large margin?

2 Likes

We split into two countries at birth. It’s just that the planter class pretended to split in two. We’re supposed to BELIEVE that crap AND pay for the inbred, brain-damaged half of the working class they’ve “hired” to kill us? It gets even more confusing, since some people believe there’s an old Jewish man up in the sky who tells us all to shoot each other, for freedom and since we’re the only ones wearing masks, not waving guns and don’t drive giant trucks… well, if we do have to come up; it’ll just be until all the rest of us are dead?

~https://gothamist.com/news/trumps-doj-threatens-strip-funds-nyc-and-other-anarchist-cities-prompting-cheers-nypd-unions

1 Like

With no access to the waters of the east and west coast the southern states may warm up to Cuba. “Very interesting.”

1 Like

That’s what has made me shake my head at the Trump and Barr anarchy “threats”. They are threatening to take funds away from the states that provide the funds with which they operate. If Washington, Oregon, California and New York made Canada an offer, the federal coffers would take a BIG hit. Perhaps a counter threat is in order.

1 Like

NO, we are a country and these CREEPS are doing their best to divide us with shameless lies, they are the dividers, they are the doomsday cult that wants to destroy the country and world. They know it and we should know it too. Out of many one, and they hate us because we have good minds and humanity and love one another and they cant love nor can they tell the truth, they are broken people the only thing they do well is LIE. Look at my post just now to the Bill Gates supporter explaining what the neoliberals are really doing. Dont forget that Trump was Bill Clitons golfing buddy. These people are schemers, the worlds biggest con artists. Dont for a second underestimate them. Its all a big theater act, really. I realized it years ago but didnt have the big picture, now I do and it stinks.

they are trying to steal the planet with trade deals that totally dismantle democracy. thats what the experts tell us, its a global coup.

2 Likes

NO, Pelosi and Barr and Trump are all different sides of the same coin and you can bet they all have an arrangement to screw all of the rest of us. They are dishonest, their shit smells like the rest of us but they refuse to be adults.

1 Like

The two parties thing is an act, we dont have democracy and have not since the early 90s at the latest. Almost certainly much earlier.

Its an act to steal the planet from us, its people by goons who wouldnt tell the truth on anything if their lives depended on it. Its nothing more than a theft, a very sophisticated theft.

2 Likes