Home | About | Donate

Progressives Not Mourning as Neera Tanden's Bid to Head OMB on Verge of Collapse

Cut and run from Neera. She’ll land on her feet.

She will be doing the Media rounds soon, licking her wounds to the nation. I suggest changing the channel when you hear the nasal sounds.

2 Likes

They don’t call him, “Status Quo Joe” for nothing.

3 Likes

A most “excellent” description indeed.

4 Likes

I wish the Democrats and Biden would fight for vanilla social democratic policies like raising the minimum wage and single payer as much as they fight for this rotten person. But, if anyone critiques this horrible person, identity is then used, which of course undermines the fight against actual sexism. So, the worthless hack neoliberals are undermining the actual left on almost every level.

7 Likes

At least until there’s an opening on the SCOTUS . . .

2 Likes

As noted previously, I don’t wait that long when it’s been announced ahead of time that she’s about to be interviewed.  On those thankfully rare occasions when she suddenly appears as part of a story the speed of channel change rivals that when Limo Emu – her intellectual equal – shows his similar empty smile.

1 Like

…unfortunately, this is a traditional stance for corporate Democrats of the late twentieth century and one that Progressives have warned about and fought against for most of the last half century.

2 Likes

MUTE YOUR TV –

OR LOCK IN AN OLD MOVIE WITH NO ADS –

Once consideration I’ve given CNN and MSNBC is that during the hearings they have
stuck with them with no ads – so at other times they are deadly with ads.

I go back and forth between them and C-span which seems to be in a bit of a recovery
since Biden became president –

2 Likes

How about Jim Hightower, instead of sneerin’ Neera, for Director of the OMB?