Home | About | Donate

'Propaganda': Trump Campaign Exposed for Using Dr. Fauci Out of Context in New Ad

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/10/11/propaganda-trump-campaign-exposed-using-dr-fauci-out-context-new-ad

1 Like

So will the net works take it down?

5 Likes

Not if it means they have to pay back the what was paid to them for running the ad. You know it is all about the medias bottom line.

2 Likes

Believe the first paragraph should read did NOT consent…

“Dr. Anthony Fauci, the U.S.’ top infectious disease expert, told media outlets Sunday that he did consent to being featured in an ad by the Trump campaign, saying his words were taken out of context.”

7 Likes

Fauci’s is still really on Trump’s team, or else he would have been dismissed.

4 Likes

Agreed, he never really seemed trustworthy or genuine.

3 Likes

Why would the media networks take them down? These media networks are owned by the same people who support Trump…& Biden…

3 Likes

And Dr. Fauci will raise zero objections to being used like a cheap whore.

Do you know why?

-Because Dr. Fauci is a cheap whore.

3 Likes

^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4d3GzMQqvw

1 Like

There is only one known criminal and rapist running for president. We must vote him out!

2 Likes

Walking on that sharp razor edge every day to communicate the covid 19 truth for 335 million americans and others all over the world wears one to be weary.

Trump and others in white house can easily remove Fauci from TV, giving interviews, and providing good information.

Why has this not occurred yet?
quick answer = Educated suburban voters.
Republicans get their brand diminished to DOA.

1 Like

I AGREE. Hitler had Geobbels; Trump has hie own Geobbel’s network…FOX NEWS.

3 Likes

“I can’t imagine that anybody could be doing more”

Orangeman’s ad deploys these words to imply Fauci’s approval of USA’s COVID outbreak trajectory, which is clearly entering a third surge for the country as a whole, at this writing. On the level of some individual states, the outbreak swells or rebounds to frightening proportions, especially in USA’s heartland. Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Montana, Nebraska, North & South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming ascend to sharp peaks today in new cases, and most of them have double-digit positivity. (Idaho, South Dakota & Wisconsin scoring around 20% positivity – which is awfully amazing!)

~https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/tracker/overview

3 Likes

In retrospect, each and every scientist on the Task Force should have purposefully pulled a malapropism each and every time they referenced it and called it the “Mask Force”.

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Ya mean he’s in office right now? Hmm. Could be anyone.

1 Like

This is how Germany turned into what it turned into…And people say how could the Germany people have turned out the way they did. I can bear witness to Trump Supporters who see no evil, hear no evil, talk no evil of their beloved leader in their homeland… things are really going to get chaotic following the election…

3 Likes

Lie number 30,000?

Someone ought to remove his tongue.

3 Likes

Must be a lot of duplication in that 30,000 count, I don’t think anyone could be that creative.

1 Like

By staying on the sidelines ‘above the fray’ so to speak, Fauci remains complicit in the murder of 10’s of thousands of Americans by the monster formerly know as drumpf. So many cowards, so many deaths. He could quit his position the WH (no one there is listening to him anyway) and come out and tell us what really has been going on behind closed doors.

3 Likes

Not sure I understand you answer to the question, “Why has this not occurred yet?”

You mentioned a razor. Let’s use Occam’s razor. What is the simplest answer to your question?

Easy.

Fauci is a ruling class actor, like trump, like bye I’m done, like all of 'em. And the ruling class has grown quite fond of economic lockdowns, and lockdowns of democracy, under cover of viral pandemics.

Let’s be candid. Trump is raking in the dough, just like the globalist oligarchs who pretend to oppose him. His stock portfolio is going up and up in value. And it’s happening in part because of covid19 anxiety and fear. Why on Earth would trump cancel the goose that laid the golden egg?

Fauci is there to keep there to keep telling the gullible masses that the ruling class gold-laying goose is really a fearsome virus.

1 Like