Home | About | Donate

Proving Yet Again She Is 'Grossly Unqualified,' DeVos Admits She Hasn't Bothered to Visit Struggling Schools

Stahl said that test scores are going up. This imbecile ( de vos) said not compared to “other countries.” Why are we competing with other countries, and what tests are they giving? Also since when do only test scores reflect who a person is? This “woman” is nothing but a plastic faced barbie who grew up in a sheltered world ( as L Stahl said) . From what I understand she never had to work- her “work” was at one of daddy’s factories.

The question is why destroy public ed? Is it for the profits? The GOP is nothing but a treasonous , vapid bunch of shills.

Not only is she racist but anti semite and anti anyone who has a “disability”

If that is their aim ( which it is) then they all need to be charged with treason

Maybe the teachers should be armed against HER and her brother Erik

Dumb blond sure applies to this dimwitted prancer. Sorry blonds die your hair red.

I would say she doesn’t give a duck fart about failed educational policies any where in the country. It’s all about corp. profits, but hey, what do I know, I could be wrong.

Where I live we deal with these monsters every day. I said for years, pound for pound, the meanest animal on the planet. They are smart also, sometimes they will wait on their buddies, covering you’re leg for example, then all will sting at the same time. How they defeat floods is amazing, a nest will lock together in a ball and float, with some of the ants on the bottom of the ball sacrificed to save the rest.

Her roots are dark brown- need we say more.

Dishonouring this Yank fool would surely be good fun. But hey how about we
take a little trip down nostalgia lane to dishonour with an even more “outstanding”
record and even an international level. Now here goes below.

As a Canadian I have to say the Yank article on Winston Churchill really does an
outstanding job of getting right to the point. I’d only add that he left out how Churchill
as he screwed up things royally in the Battle of France sought to put the first division
the Canadian army had put across the Atlantic to throw them into the meat grinder
that Churchill had himself created. What a complete asshat!

I think is now obvious: an under-educated populace will complacently accept any BS it’s handed. If presented with some authority, it sounds like truth. I believe this is what they’ve been after all along.

Other countries do better than we do educationally because They believe that being educated is a good thing and fully support it financially and otherwise.

Yes, that is correct. We still believe in education here, but people do not want to support teachers and do not want to pay taxes.

People can still have degrees, but no common sense!