Home | About | Donate

Pruitt Admits He Flies First Class to Avoid People Mad At Him for Destroying the Planet

Pruitt Admits He Flies First Class to Avoid People Mad At Him for Destroying the Planet

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Under fire for taking expensive first class flights and staying in luxury hotels on the taxpayer's dime, EPA chief Scott Pruitt informed the public of the real reason he stays away from coach: to avoid uncomfortable interactions with people who are mad at him for trying to destroy the planet.

The coward Pruitt can dish it out but he sure can’t take it. Oh, when will this Trumpian nightmare end?

So he flies first class so he isn’t made uncomfortable for what he is doing…he knows what is right and what is wrong then…he chooses to do wrong…the definition of evil in my book.

"Pruitt Admits He Flies First Class to Avoid People Mad At Him for Destroying the Planet"
That’s because too many of the first class passengers are elitist anti democratic people who support corporate governance and the daily mangling of ‘democracy’ and the planet. It’s much more comfortable to fly with fellow fascists. Makes you feel that you’re not the only sociopath around, which can be lonely.

Eventually his tainted water will make it To a republican kid,this will backfire on republicans.

There are still people like us, but it appears we are out moneyed and under powered.

Yes. The political spectrum isn’t left to right, it’s top to bottom.

I think we should get Pruitt his own plane.

I believe the Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC has a restored Japanese Kamikaze plane that seats one.

All we need do is teach Pruitt how to take off.

What I keep wondering… Don’t these elitists realize we all drink the same water, breathe the same air? Are they so greedy and power hungry they don’t think that they’re going to die also, drinking polluted water, eating food covered with pesticides, etc. - the reasons laws to stop this were put in place. And they’re so gleeful when these laws are dismantled…

I like your idea, Pony. However, I have a better idea that doesn’t involve wasting a historical plane or the expense of airplane fuel. A rope and a tree limb is it - and I’ll supply the rope.

If we can come up with about 200-300 more donated ropes, I think we can solve a few other problems in Washington at the same time, while teaching an important lesson to the oligarchy about We the People.

“It isn’t wise to leave a dragon out of your calculations, when you live near one.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Excellent observation! In my view, when the deep state assassinated JFK in what was a coup by the fascist, deep state in 1963, where they made untold profits from Vietnam and so many other illegal wars like Iraq and Afghanistan since; Trump is the inevitable result. Amerika became a covert, military, totalitarian dictatorship in 1963. Ever since, Presidents have been selected by the deep state have done what they are told. The difference being that JFK, although selected by the deep state, went rogue when he vowed to: " SMASH THE CIA INTO A THOUSAND PIECES".

Clearly, you are the more logical thinker here Dissent.

As nearly 2/3 of the country is at the end of our ropes, I believe that rope would be the most appropriate answer to the “how.”

Since the “why” has not been in doubt for quite some time, all that remains is the “where.”

This is becoming more surreal everyday. The title of articles in Common Dreams and other media outlets could be in the Onion (founded in 1988). In decades past we would have laughed at the absurdity that has now become reality.

In the meantime the dire truths continue to be revealed:

It will end after it collapses. Which is soon I believe as Scott Pruit’s hens come home to roost and we have ecological collapse from idiots such as Pruitt looking the other way. Economics has to change to survive. Air travel is a good portion of greenhouse gas emissions, Make the f**ker use a mass transit bus! That way many folks put far fewer toxins per person in the atmosphere. I say to make it begin at the top so it ‘trickles down’ to the rest of the world.

I say when! The collapse is coming. The sooner the better for all and may perhaps, save Earth and her current crop of children. She will live, I’m not so sure about the rest of the beings in the oceans or on the lands. Maybe ol’ Noah buddy had the right idea after all.:wink:

If you notice, time and time again, these people are typically “Gen X” Not to put down an entire age cohort, but I noticed as a older undergrad, even in California, in the late 80’s how many of this group had totally clueless notions of history and what a struggle it was for my parent’s generation (Depression, WWII). And what a struggle things like the environmental movement were for what they would derisively call the 60’s hippies or whatever they termed all of the boomers, which I was the trail end of (born 58). When Reaganism came, there was this across the board revisionism, which was often played up even by the mainstream media, (NBC, CBS, “look at the quaint tree huggers,” blah blah) or whatever. “Now in our new thinking, we know everyone who did not believe in rape, pillage, capitalism to the blood was passe, and just did not get it.” I heard young people talking like this then. Now they are at the age of peak power, and so many of their contemporaries have been living in the Reagan fantasy set all their adult lives. As such, they refuse to look at things like environmental catastrophe with any objective reality. The tendency is to brush it off and go back to the phone and/or beer. This started then, and it’s reaching it’s zenith now. As a group my suspicion is “millennials” are better about most of these types of things. Much of the generation between 30 and 50 simply don’t think its all real. They were raised in smoke and mirrors, and plan to stay there and ride around in their SUVs named Tahoe, some probably thinking the name confers some sort of magic to their mindless trip.

Has pruitt ever taken a moment to try to figure out why it is that most people don’t like him?
Probably not. As long as the billionaires like him, that’s all that matters.

As pollution from airplanes is destroying the planet as much any other fossil fuel transportation, coach passengers likely don’t give two shits either. Sorry to burst the bubble of progressive travelers…

Make him ride a bicycle. He doesn’t have anything better to do with his time.

Exactly! I have frequently asked myself the same questions. After all, walled off estates won’t save you from no potable water, contaminated soil to grow food in, air that is full of carcinogens, yadda, yadda, yadda.