Home | About | Donate

Pruitt Unveils Another Brazen Attack on Science With Polluter-Friendly Rule Change

Pruitt Unveils Another Brazen Attack on Science With Polluter-Friendly Rule Change

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

As Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt faces mounting pressure to resign amid scandals and federal inquiries into his conduct, he

Believing the press conference has not yet begun, Pruitt is here seen on camera declaring to a reporter, “You want to know my view of air pollution?..Pull my finger.”

He still has his job because he is so damn good at doing it. He is totally destroying all vestiges that there ever was an EPA and ensuring the corporations can dump their toxic waste where they please. It is hard to find people so devoid of a conscience to take on such tasks. They will keep him and give him a damn medal when he is finished. .

America has just been Trumped on. His whole administration in the White House is there for the huge corporations, millionaires, multi millionaires, billionaires and multi billioaires. Trump himself is a multi billionaire and his cabinet is comprised of millionaires, multi millionaires and billionaires. Our government of the people, by the people and for the people has perished and what we now have is a government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich. Which also the government of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations. Therefore who really cares about the environment, pollution or public health? Not Trump and the Republicans. Then far too many Democrats are studying how the Republicans have taken control of our national government and decided to become more Republicanish.inorder to compete against the Republicans in the next elections in 2018 (congress) and 2020 when Trump will run for re election.

America WAKE UP!!! Right now it feels like we are sleep walking into the 2018 and 2020 elections. As if the Trump administration isn’t one of our worst and most corrupt in history. The only two voices I hear on the Democrat side sounding the alarm are Bernie and Elizabeth. What’s happening? The Democrats are sleep walking into both up coming elections, and many are happy with becoming more Republicanish.

This is a classic example of corrupt political chicanery called “ratfucking”. The manipulation of rules for feigned “noble” proposes - In this case a fake concern for open scientific inquiry - in the name of rewarding his inside buddys.

In the WaPo’s article on this, they quoted Trump transition team member for the EPA Steve Milloy saying:

“During the Obama administration, the EPA wantonly destroyed 94 percent of the market value of the coal industry, killed thousands of coal mining jobs and wreaked havoc on coal mining families and communities…"

Why would pro-business conservatives be so angry about Obama’s EPA? I though that Obama was worthless when it came to environmental protection?

This is dangerous beyond stupid. Guvspeak is to be finely crafted. This screams, look at how crooked and corrupt I am. In a sane world this beast would be in jail for causing harm to little babies and others.

The common phrase among pundits, all of them, is “Trump deserve the cabinet he feels comfortable with”. REALLY? So did Hitler.We get idiots like Elaine Chao, Scott Pruit, Steven Mnuchin, Ben Carson, Betsy Amway, DeVos, Kristjen Neilson, Mike ? Pompeo. Are you kidding me? These people are running my country and I’m paying for it. Did I say we are a global joke? The list of who is who of idiots and bent news according to Fox.
Next list of replacements Jeanine Pirro, Sean Hannity and Laura haha Ingraham. Emphasis on Ham. These crap shooters keep me up nights. They are constantly shooting 2, 3 or 12. and the simple-minded lot think they are winners. Does anyone know the cost?

Oh great! Let’s see. Could it be that he is a “believer” like James G. Watt and like Watt believes that this is all unimportant because Jaaaaaaaaayzuz is going to have the “Rapture” take place any second now, so the earth just doesn’t matter.

I am an orthodox Catholic, a Christian follower of Christ, but that doesn’t mean that I scorn the world we have been gifted to live upon.