Home | About | Donate

'Pump and Trump': Explosive New Story on the Corrupt Business Practices of the President's Family Business

'Pump and Trump': Explosive New Story on the Corrupt Business Practices of the President's Family Business

Heather Vogell, ProPublica, with Andrea Bernstein and Meg Cramer, WNYC, and Peter Elkind, ProPublica

came surging back with the success of “The Apprentice” 14 years ago, his deals have often been scrutinized for the large number of his partners who have ventured to the very edges of the law, and sometimes beyond. Those associates have included accused money launderers, alleged funders of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard and a felon who slashed someone in the face with a broken margarita glass.

Surprise, surprise, surprise, Trump is a crook.

What’s really sad is that even before he was elected there were corruption knowledge and his University paid $25,000 or 25 million to make it go away among many other court suits. He still was allowed to run for the highest office in this nation and a powerful force in the world.

You cannot just blame republicons for this. ACCOUNTABILITY!!

Yes we All know he is a Crook, a Liar, a Snake Oil Salesman, a Bigot and an Obnoxious Human Being,

BUT his popularity is growing??

I guess half the Country still embraces his Bigotry and Misogynistic Frat Boy behavior.

America, have we lost all sense of Decency???

Throw the Bastards that support this Ugly American out on their asses on November 6.

I thought he was elected based on his scholarship and his vast experience in all levels of government.

Sorry, what’s that?

Oh.

Never mind.

You know this guy had to be involved with the mob in some way.

You mean throw the Democrats out that enabled this Ugly American to become POTUS!

The family that lies together, denies together.

Dude, it is the Republicans and only the Republicans who have the power to do anything about it. But you see the Democrats as the problem? All the Democrats did to get us here was field one of the most unpopular candidates in history, the rest all falls under Repug control.

Unpopular candidate?

The Democratic Party Establishment, the DNC, the DCCC, and Hillary Clinton herself did everything in their collective power they could to deny they had in Bernie Sanders, a surging candidate, immensely more popular than Clinton or Trump, who had connected with the electorate by espousing a truly progressive platform that put the working classes on top and the corporations and the wealthy where they belonged.

Unpopular candidate indeed.

Yes, except it’s much worse than what you state. Trump has been a con, shyster, crook, since his business beginnings. Most around the northeast, have known about Trump for years, and the part that pisses me off is, so has the MSM. But not a peep from them about it leading up to the 2016 election.

Trump has been a punk since he was old enough to pee his pants.

Right On

Guess who is on with Sean Hannity right now? Rush Limbaugh of course. It would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic. I expect that they will end up blaming the Amish for the Khashoggi torture and death. The sad part of all of this is that there is a large segment of our white Anglo tribe that believe this stuff. It is sad and scary to live in the same country as these people let alone next to them. Some of them even wear law enforcement uniforms and carry side arms. Were we asleep when this all happened, or is this a matter of trust in the collective intelligence of the masses?

Totally agree with the DNC/Hillary connection and what they did to ensure that she was “our” representative (I’m an avid Bernie supporter). That said, that was then, this is now and the only party that can stop the crap that’s going on right now are the repugs, and they are obviously not interested in doing so.