Home | About | Donate

Putting Our Better Angels to Work in the Wake of Christchurch

Putting Our Better Angels to Work in the Wake of Christchurch

Robert C. Koehler

Nationalists—white or otherwise—need “invasions” on a regular basis in order to stay revved up and equal to the cause. Thus:

1 Like

I would also resort to a call for an ongoing McCluanesque analysis of how media, including the intensely ‘coached’ politicians of OUR government, slide around in their ever shifting juxtapositions of medium and message to claw back illicit advantages.

Trump and others have introduced counter-coherence as if it is an actual acceptable mode rather than egregious weaponized strategy for which even a five year old would be reprimanded. History WILL report the vast scramble currently being clawed by the owners of the collapsing corporate industrial monopolies.

Notable however, is that in this point in history, we cannot simply stand by and wait to read what a sanctioned body writes about the ‘events’. We must be part of the making of our history. In the elegance of cosmic balances, the vast majority of humans function according to natural equilibrium that is recalled by every healthy spiritual tradition. Each of us now know, and will know how, when and why to stand - together - in our diversity, for the common health and well being of all.

1 Like

The “Lawless” in Washington DC must be purged for the good of our nation.

thank you, robert koehler for suppoting prime minister, ardern! just yesterday i posted how impressed i feel with her most compassionate response; also her refusal to give the perp his fifteen minutes of fame… ardern reminds me of san juan’s mayor, carmen cruz who joined her citizens wading in the flood waters… she could have stayed high and dry in her office.

i think that the white supremacists learned something in charlottesville… they are far from the majority in this country–even among “whites!” one leader suggests that their best approach is random acts of violence… that way one man can grab the headlines and make an impact–the more the merrier… this is what our better angels are up against.