Home | About | Donate

'Quite Disturbing': Leaked Docs Reveal How Easily FBI Can Spy on Journalists

Has there been any transformation of the FBI into a force for good since their complicity in the 1963 Dallas coup?

Yes, they are too busy to release Hillary's documents for 17 months---until she has been President months. The Establishment---including the MSM-- made sure that Hillary was the Democratic candidate and that Trump would be her opponent. I am voting Green party for President because I refuse to vote to support corruption.

Obama and his promises. This was supposed to be the most transparent administration ever, Ha. If we raise hell and block them one way they just find another way or they have the House and Senate change the law.

Voting Green in a state that Drumph may win IS a vote for Drumph. If you then KNOW that your state is voting Dem then and ONLY then should you vote Green unless you want a decidedly Asswipe Con-servative SC(R)OTUS. If you like Fascism then vote Green in a Red state.

I'm sorry but your political knowledge sounds like it came from a cereal box. Obama had only 70+ days of congressional support until Kennedy died, then it didn't even matter what ANY Dem said, it was ALWAYS filibustered, hundred of times. You really need to blame congress. Obama had no idea he had bought the 'E' ticket ride, very naive there, for sure, but this was Boener's show, not the Pres.

No, there hasn't......In fact......oh, I could go on for weeds at a time.

Obama followed the same Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) play book that Clinton did...enact a GOP inspired program during your first year in office to assure Democrats stay home in the upcoming midterm election, thereby assuring the GOP controls Congress for the rest of your years in the White House, thereby giving you cover to deliver a much as possible for the 1% at the expense of the 99%.

In Clinton's case it was NAFTA, for Obama it was ACA.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Executive Hubris:

Bingo!
One as to face the reality that the establishment wanted Hillary and they are going to get Hillary!

‘Extending American Power’

"Though much of human information would likely have been lost in the nuclear firestorms that were unleashed, the cockroach historians could learn much if they could get their antennae around a 2016 report by a group called the Center for a New American Security, consisting of prominent neocons and liberal interventionists, including some expected to play high-level roles in a Hillary Clinton administration."

"These “experts” included foreign-policy stars such as Robert Kagan (formerly of the Reagan administration’s State Department, a co-founder of the Project for the New American Century – an early advocate for the Iraq War – and later a scholar at the Brookings Institution and a Washington Post columnist), James P. Rubin (who served in Bill Clinton’s State Department and made a name for himself as a TV commentator), Michele Flournoy (the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy during Barack Obama’s first term and touted as Hillary Clinton’s favorite to be Secretary of Defense), Eric Edelman (who preceded Flournoy in her Obama job except he served under George W. Bush), Stephen J. Hadley (George W. Bush’s second-term national security advisor), and James Steinberg (a deputy national security advisor under Bill Clinton and Deputy Secretary of State under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton)." - Robert Parry ( Trading Places: Neocons and Cockroaches )

Lets see, must have been congress that supported US activities in Honduras, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria, black Ops worldwide, drone warfare, TTP, and on and on. Maybe you should try cereal boxes.

Of course, the numbers are for Hillary. She bought them from the Establishment and the Media and through the Clinton Foundation.

Why are we not talking about this?

"Are we witnessing a dishonest election? Our first analysis showed that states wherein the voting outcomes are difficult to verify show far greater support for Secretary Clinton. Second, our examination of exit polling suggested large differences between the respondents that took the exit polls and the claimed voters in the final tally. Beyond these points, these irregular patterns of results did not exist in 2008. As such, as a whole, these data suggest that election fraud is occurring in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary election. This fraud has overwhelmingly benefited Secretary Clinton at the expense of Senator Sanders."

Is it because the Establishment is happy to have apparently eliminated Bernie?

The Media apparently want to continue the strength of the .1%, strong support for Netanyahu, and continuous war through “regime change”.

Quicklink: Stanford University Confirms Democratic Election Fraud | OpEdNews

http://www.opednews.com/Quickl...

► What coup?

THAT is a disgusting reference and shows your complete lack of humanity.

First of all, Mrs. Clinton at best has the support of 30% of voters. Thus to lump all citizens into the "drooling sheeple" camp is inaccurate AND repugnant.

Besides, this castigation is intended to blame voters when the REAL issue comes down to the vast machinations that lent Mrs. Clinton the nomination on false grounds due to falsified evidence/numbers/votes, etc.

Posters that push this meme apparently HATE (or feel superior to) their fellow man and woman; or they repeat these tiresome judgment calls in order to take the spotlight off the REAL felonious actors: those working the numbers games that lend elections their often false legitimacy.

Presidents in my lifetime.
Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George I, Clinton, George II, Obama. I guess the question that I would ask is which one has anything like a 'Sterling' record? This is all by degrees of moral and ethical acuity. The team (Congress is the way things are accomplished or not) is the responsible party which, of course, includes the sitting (P)resident. Every pot can call every kettle black....and truly, for the kind of MSM propaganda we've gotten for the last 35 years, who actually knows WTF is really going on. I understand your frustration with the current admin, me too, the shit's too deep, and we're in big phkn trouble no matter how you slice this block of Limburger, it's gonna smell. I wish no one any hardship, we all have to deal with that, so in that light philiphoko, have a great day!

So true Lorenzo; it's the model, not the man.

Agree with your observation --
and FBI was active as a "Gestapo" in the days of FDR and that's exactly what Eleanor called them --
among others who also recognized what the FBI was really doing.

To really understand the depth of intent in that comment, you have to understand Operation Mockingbird
(which took aim at our free press two years before the end of WWII) - followed by Project Paperclip which
brought tens of thousands of ex-Nazis into the US. (64,000+ which included family members.) They
were used to found the CIA, funneled into the FBI and other government agencies.
Makes it easily understandable how we got the Cold War and the McCarthy Era.
Also see: Operation Gladio

What's that ????

True -- it has to be recognized that corporations are only going to give us candidates who will support
the wishes of those same corporations/elites.

And right now -- it continues to be clear that Trump and Clinton are two of the most despised candidates
even to be propped up. We are only being given "evil" candidates to vote for. The parties have privatized
their interests in line with corporate/elite wishes and the public "voting" is meaningless as far as I can see.
The primaries are "rigged" -- and our economy is "rigged."
We have absolutely no leverage over our Congress.
And, yet -- we have to figure a way out for the sake of the planet, Nature -- and humanity.

We need to remind ourselves of these shifts to the right because certainly our press will not be reminding us.
(Don't recall being aware SEC files were illegally destroyed -- 9,000 MUI case files. Thank you!)