Home | About | Donate

'Racist Imbecile' Trump Pushes Federal Voter ID by Claiming You Need Identification Just to Buy Stuff at Stores

'Racist Imbecile' Trump Pushes Federal Voter ID by Claiming You Need Identification Just to Buy Stuff at Stores

Jon Queally, staff writer

Displaying the out-of-touch stupidity of the billionaire narcissist that he is while also further pushing the racist anti-democratic policies of the Republican Party he now commands, President Donald Trump used a rally in Florida on Tuesday night to spew fresh nonsense about the need for national Voter ID cards while bizarrely claiming that people need identification in the United States just to buy stuff at stores.

“Displaying the out-of-touch stupidity of the billionaire narcissist that he is while also further pushing the racist anti-democratic policies of the Republican Party he now commands, President Donald Trump used a rally in Florida on Tuesday night to spew fresh nonsense about the need for national Voter ID cards while bizarrely claiming that people need identification in the United States just to buy stuff at stores.”

Great and accurate commentary from Jon Queally! Right on all counts!

Yes, a racist imbecile photographed in front of an audience of the same mental acuity and lack of integrity…yuk-it-up morons and idiots!

R’Cons count on, and tirelessly work for, voter disenfranchisement, undemocratic gerrymandering, voter intimidation and BS ID cards that many poor people and minorities cannot access easily as trump knows very well.

Make America Care again!

What would you expect from the ass clown who thinks the secret to a happy marriage is banging a lot of sluts?

Mr. Queally must be of an age that he’s never tried to write a paper check at a store. Local bank, no “starter” checks, current driver’s license with a photo and an address that matches the one on the check. Miss any of that and your check was no good. There’s not many places these days that will take a paper check, but where they do the process is still the same. The requirement is very simply based: make sure the person presenting the check is the same person who owns the account on which the check is drawn.

Voting should require the same care: make sure the voter is who they say they are. We have a requirement here in Ohio to do this, and no one squawks about it. I live in an urban district. Most of the poll workers, as well as most of the voters, are from racial minority communities. They both ask for and present valid IDs as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I’ve never seen anyone turned away because they didn’t have ID, because everyone always HAS an ID.

…government of the people, by the disconnected, for the moneyed…

Fewer and fewer people are using checks (which require ID) at retail stores. Mostly senior citizens.

Those who have discretionary savings use credit cards (no ID needed).

Those who have very little money use debit cards (which require a PIN, not an ID).

If Trump is so clueless and out of touch about something as commonplace as this, imagine what else he’s completely delusional about. Oh wait. We don’t have to imagine. We see/hear it everyday.

Diversionary rubbish from a trump apologist - channeling trump who knowingly or ignorantly claimed “In many places, like California, the same person votes many times.Not a conspiracy theory, folks. Millions and millions of people.”. Typical trump idiot blather without any evidence - yours isn’t too far behind. Yeah, ID laws are just fine…just like nazi Germany…Vere are your papers?.

“Court filings show that in spite of the president’s claim that millions of people voted illegally, his recently disbanded commission found no evidence of voter fraud.”

“examination after examination of voter fraud claims reveal fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is nearly non-existent, and much of the problems associated with alleged fraud relates to unintentional mistakes by voters or election administrators”

The real fraud is voter intimidation, voter roll purges, polling place schemes to hinder or eliminate voters, and racist voter ID laws that discriminate almost exclusively against the poor and people of color!

If memory serves, Ohio is the King of fraudulent Presidential elections. W. Bush belongs to you and Florida.

Yes. I’ll add to that list racist gerrymandering and black-box voting machines running proprietary software.

What a whiny little bitch Trump is.

And most of his followers.

It’s always depressing to see the people behind Trump in the photos at his “rallies”.

I can easily imagine them in brown shirts with some sort of Trump insignia arm bands, ready to spit the venom of unintelligent blather they parrot from the Game Show Host in Chief.

The USA has lost whatever semblance of progressive hope it ever had. The question is, “can it be regained soon enough”?

No longer “home of the brave”, but home of the scared toadies.

So, if you write a check to vote, you should definitely have an ID.

This story invokes some thought, is it the theme as it was written, or god forbid, is Trump or his handlers smart enough to start the “everyone is required to have an ID to do anything in this country” meme, that we all fear is coming, using the voter ID storyline as subtle cover. I seriously doubt Trump is that clever, but not so sure about his handlers.

Trump must be assuming that everyone who goes to a store buys beer. On the other hand, he always says crazy things at these racist rallies where truth doesn’t matter at all.

Trump followers prove that a major academic overhaul of our public schools is in order, and I’m not talking privatization. Critical thinking skills must be reinstated.

And this must be a test run to see how many of his aficionados or followers believe this tripe. If would be insulted if I were in the audience. Are they all brain dead.

I would not hold Trump to the same standard for truth as George H.W. Bush. Bush aimed to get things correct. Yes I think he did lie sometimes, and one instance comes to mind when he claimed he was not an important meeting during the Reagan administration when everything suggests he was there, but Trump is not trying to get things correct. He is trying to convey the message that truth doesn’t matter. That is something that has to be established for a fascist takeover. I think the people at his rallies get it. They want an authoritarian country and will agree with whatever Trump says.

I’m with you 100%.

Critical thinking skills vs. opinions.

How to structure a logical argument and remain open minded.

And in public schools. NO More taxpayer funding for private schools. This is the republican way to starve off education for the masses and keep it for the elite, only teaching their dogmatic tripe.

Exactly so Robert, I usually include gerrymandering and often black boxes, but…its Wednesday…thanks!